FLUCK 2007 Street finals precut

Because so many people want to see the Street stuff from FLUCK 2007 we upload a precut of the 10 riders in the final run. A well cutted version with a lot of closeups will follow soon. It is amn 338 MB wmv file that you can download here: Street

Thanks a lot…

Where is shaun johanneson?

Cool! I downloaded it and watched them all again, it was way better than the unicon street comp.

Didn’t make it to the finals.

the kid who did the trey flip down the 5 should get it i think, he had consistency.

that being said, i found the runs to be boring, no offense to the riders but it was basically a flatland competition, street has more creativity then that.

the only “true” street rider in that was kevin and maybe a couple others…

but its hard to say without being there, id like to see everyones run, then you can kind of get an idea of how good people actually are, rather then in online videos.

he didn’t get it into the final

Ohh i didnt se that kristan(dont know how to spell it for sure) did trippel flips,to bad he missed.But he’s run was good anyways it worth the win.

Although I didn’t find it boring, I do agree that there was too much flatland going on to consider it a street competition. I understand that a lot of the hard tech street being done on flat because those are really difficult street tricks.

They need a flatland competition.

how did shaun not get into the final? :astonished: that sux.

ya it does suck, I was looking forward to seeing his run. Is there a video of it?

While Shaun was visiting Dan, He fell really badly on a rail and I guess had to go to the hospital.

I don’t know much about it but that’s what I’ve heard.

I think he was nearly fine at the time the street comp startet (except from not much sleep). He just had bad luck with his run. He landed nearly nothing, but that is usualy if you are nervous on your first comp. And I think for somebody like Shaun it is much harder because everybody thinks that you will hit the best tricks ever.

Additional to Lutz words you should know that all riders had only 60 seconds to do their qualification run. 60 seconds are a bit more than nothing and so Shaun and also 14 other good riders don’t reach the final.

I will upload the qualifications also verry soon and than you can see completely whats happend.

sorry for double posting.

Additional to Lutz words you should know that all riders had only 60 seconds to do their qualification run. 60 seconds are a bit more than nothing and so Shaun and also 14 other good riders don’t reach the final.

I will upload the qualifications also verry soon and than you can see completely whats happend.

So who was the top 3 for the flatland…eh street competition?

KH.

that sounds right, seeing how shaun would of won that competition.

I think they all did really well. Kristian deserved to win for sure, but I liked Loics run the most.

can some one post who’s who for eg.

1st run:- who ever
2nd run:- and so on…

Can some please put in a url link so that i can download it through windows media player because every time i try to download through the internet link it seems to stop downloading half way through and only plays half the video…

thanks Evan :slight_smile:

i dont like how people are saying that shaun should have won and crap.

you just need to accept that the person who won was the person who won and was the best on the day and none of this crap about well IF he WAS competing he WOULD have beaten them.

i say good work to the winner, very well done.

+1

But just so you know, Shaun did compete and not make the finals. I agree with Lutz in that he would have had the most pressure on him to do well, and that would be scary.