FlowPro

Loving my new gopro.

Your always fun to watch Terry!
Shug

Let it flow…

the double tree with rear view is my fav

Cable Cam???

Someday you are going to run out of ways to suprise us, but it’s not today that’s for sure.

Quality work from you, as always.

Thanks Sean. :smiley:

yeah I put in both veiws but I agree the rear view on that was cool! I like how you’re not expecting it and it just comes out of nowhere!

Thanks! I’ve made more than a dozen uni-cable-cam viddies in the last year, but since I got my new gopro I’ve been testing it out with my ucc, and it’s been looking really good with the wider angle and also slo mo is much smoother! :slight_smile:

nice, double-tree really rocks. be careful with these cliff drops, man! music was cool for the video. If you want to stick to your usual rockstuff and still want something that “flows”, the song is “go with the flow” by queens of the stone age xD

Thanks. Here’s a split view (video stills) showing the difference between my older, sony W290 (on the left) and my gopro hd on the right. The gopro has 170 degree wide angle, so it fits so much more into frame. I think in some cases a standard angle is preferable.

Btw, I tried to add-on a “split screen” effect in movie maker, but it didn’t work. There seems to be a way to do it, but I don’t have the “AddOnTFX” in my mm shared folder.

This shows a very clear difference between three of my video cameras. The three pics below were all taken at 4:3 aspect and from the identical tripod angle and position, at a distance of only about 3 feet. No zooming.

The first pic was taken with my Canon HV30 HD camcorder, the second with my sony W290 (small point & shoot that also records in HD) and finally my GoPro HD. All are OTB with no added lenses. Difference between 1&3 is pretty striking!

This shows a very clear difference between three of my video cameras. The three pics below were all taken at 4:3 aspect and from the identical tripod angle and position, at a distance of only about 3 feet. No zooming.

The first pic was taken with my Canon HV30 HD camcorder, the second with my sony W290 (small point & shoot that also records in HD) and finally my GoPro HD. All are OTB with no added lenses. Difference between 1&3 is pretty striking!

(Since these are stills, they’re nearly as clear as the actual HD footage. This is only to show the difference in field of view between these cameras.)

That is dramatic! Not quite a fish eye, but very wide and a bit warped.
It seems to get high quality footage.

Yeah the GoPro video quality is really excellent. And up really close it does have close to a fisheye effect.

Btw, quoting from my previous post, I meant to say: (Since these are stills, they’re not nearly as clear as the actual HD footage. This is only to show the difference in field of view between these cameras.) :slight_smile: