Flip trick progression guessing game

Hey everyone.

Guess what the stair set records of these tricks will be in exactly one year. Current records in brackets.

Crankflip (8)

Trey flip (5)

Trey fakieflip (4)

180 flip (5)

fakie flip (4)

hick flip (5)

Hick fakieflip (3)

double flip (5)

We’ll see in one year and the winner gets… nothing.

Please tell me if any of the current records are wrong, or if I should add any tricks to the game.

Guesses have to be in by the end of next week.

I’m bored.

Luke Collalto

Hickdoubleflip

180doubleflip

KH.

What about Back crankflips (I think 5 is the current record) and switch flips (1 stair for these i think)?

Maybe add sexchange, 180 fakieflip, hick fakieflip, inwardflip, and maybe some others.

EDIT: hey do you ever go on msn? (@luke)

Flip- 11 set
Trey-7
Treyfakie-5
180flip-8
Fakieflip-6
Hick-8
Hickfakie-5
Double-7
180 double-6
Hickdouble-6
Back-8

Will add more as I think of more, or people come up with more.

Cool list, but you think backflips will be landed down a bigger set than doubles? Just wondering :slight_smile:

KH.

Backflips won’t be down 8’s unless someone learns to catch them early, and well at that. They are hard to catch, I think that you would probably triple instead of just a back down an 8 set.

Mike

a flip down an 11 set would be crazy. most people can’t even gap 8 sets.

Most street riders can.

I people learn to catch doubles early then I think 8 would be realistic.

Gahh… I was using the num pad and my finger must have slipped or something. Seriously. I meant to hit 6.

Another one to beat will be flips to grinds down stairsets. Is there a record yet?

hahaha funny.

you win!

Of course, I can tell the future.

Too bad I forgot the f in “if.”

I you really could tell the future, then you would have known that you would see this mistake in the distant future and never have made it to begin with…

Yeah, disqualification.

Flip- 14 set
Trey-9
Treyfakie-5
180flip-10
Fakieflip-6
Hick-9
Hickfakie-5
Double-7
180 double-6
Hickdouble-5
Back-9
Sej-5

a year is a long time

The current hickdouble record is 5 and the current doubleflip record is 8, so your chances of winning arnt good >_<

He’ll win if he’s the only contestant.