Flatland Unicycling

this is mostly old footage, but seeing as I wont be able to ride for a while due to traitorous knees, I put it together.

Enjoy.

Google Video

ill put a youtube link up in a bit.

no one?

Haha, not very patient?

It was a cool vid, I hope you knees get better soon.

hahaha, im bored…

thanks, and thanks.

cool good flatland, was the first ‘unispin’ the reason your knee is bust?

cool…how big is the gap from the half pipe to the crate?
i wana half pipe in my backyard!!

haha cool Miles. It wasn’t all flatland though… :roll_eyes:

Leg around to unispin is hard, good job. It’s funny to someone unicycling in their living room…

nice video.

actually no.

Its the reason that my knee isnt healed though.

um, I think its was around 8 or 9 feet, but there is about a 2 foot drop as well.

thanks, that was acutally one of my older clips. Ive been playing around with leg around to small spins and 90 unispins, but they are really weird.

thansk everyone!

Loved the music :sunglasses:
Movie was good, but unicycling in you living room is ok for practice, but that’s it.
Sorry to say this :o

Peter M

nice i like the seat wrap to unispin. also the huge gap to the skid :astonished: . good job.

Cool stuff, man. Double legaround, and leg around to unispin were nice. Try to get a little more variety though. There were 11 180º unispins.:wink:

Good job. The leg around to 1foot 180spin was immpressive, but like Jeff said, it was like a speech where you start counting the number of times the speaker says “umm” (I’m NOT hinting toward any president of the USA, past or present).

Good job. The leg around to 1foot 180spin was immpressive, but like Jeff said, it was like a speech where you start counting the number of times the speaker says “umm” (I’m NOT hinting toward any president of the USA, present or otherwise…).

that was pretty ood when you where in the loungroom… all in 1 motion. no stuff ups etc, overall that was pretty cool.

wow

thats a nice video you have there,for a 13 year old im very impressed =]

nice one =]

I like that one wrap-around to unispin, and the rolling hops were impressive. Some weird editing around 1:20, though.