Flatland BMX- Elite-spec *brand new* for sale

NB: This frame is very very strong, and constructed to take street abuse as well. This is a hybrid frame essentially. Built for flatland with a classic flatland look, but with strength greater than a lot of ‘street’ frames these days. The lifetime warranty is just the beginning!

NEW updated topic with latest pictures. Everything is ready to send

Selling it as part of a bundle, a framekit:
-Strowler frame
-Odyssey Bar Mitzvah flatland bar
-Profile Flatland cranks 150mm
-Profile 18t sprocket
-Profile Hollow spindle
-Profile Bitchin’ bolts
-Eclat CNC Mid BB with higher quality bearings
-KHE Watanabe seat

I have now include MORE parts. A lot of essential small bits too like a new

-Removeable brake mounts for the frame (in packaging)
-KMC chain,
-Demolition chain tensioners,
-Simple wheel slammers (life saver)
-Profile crank tool (expensive)
-Crank spacers
-Hombre brake pads (almost new)
-KHE plastic pedals (very very smooth and grippy!)
-2x DVDs
-G sport plegs with Jessup griptape (new!)

And ONE last thing:

-Shadow 14mm 7005 alu axle bolts. Super lightweight, brand new never screwed on. This is a special offer valid if I get a sale within 2 weeks.

Price lowered to £284.99 with 10 pounds Next day recorded delivery.

[B]I can also include a pair of new NIKE black SB Dunks with black laces and white laces.

[/B]

I am selling because I want to get around to building The Ti into a full uni again. If you could offer your support to a unicyclist getting back into the sport, I’d greatly appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Thanks

BUMP STILL FOR SALE

You should post it on Pinkbike.com, you will get more interest than a unicycling forum. But it looks awesome!

still up for grabs? i’m thinking about it, but kinda not sure if i should go ahead with it as i won’t be able to ride it till february due to having d=surgery recently.

hang on… i’m confused, is this a complete bike? or will i have to buy a load more parts afterwards before i can actually ride it?

You’ll need forks and wheels.

ah ok, my bad, sorry i can’t afford that on top. i assumed from the pictures it was a whole bmx :frowning: