Flat vid 6/07

Yeah, I did. I posted the link earlier. Here it is again.

Nice work man, always enjoy your vids. Thanks for all the work behind the computer as well as the hard work landing those tricks, it makes all the difference.
What kind of camera are you using?

I just bought myself a new one… lets get down on some filming next time im out west?

Oh yea, how are those moments for crank rolls? Looks pretty smooth, tho I hvnt noticed alot of other kids riding them doin any roll tricks.

My camera is a Panasonic pv-gs 320. Its brand new, this is the first thing I have filmed with it. I am really happy with it.

I like the moment cranks for crank rolls. I have only ever tried them on the moments and also koxx trials cranks (which are horrible for it). I have my old kh/onza cranks that I want to try again and see if I like them better, I left them at Evan’s house so he could make me a frame a while ago so I don’t have them at the moment. I have griptape all over my cranks and that helps a lot with slipping. I think someone should make flatland specific cranks that are really wide with a knurled surface, that would be cool.

atta boy!!
very technical…

Wow, just like I expected. Those last couple crankroll tricks were incredible. So… how many unicycles do you have at the moment? Or did you just convert your freestyle uni in the last vid to the street uni in this one?

I just can’t make up my mind about what parts I want on what. I don’t have too many unicycles, just a bunch of parts that I decide to use whenever I feel like it. That is my bedford frame on my orange trials wheel with kh moments. In my last movie I had that frame on my freestyle uni. I like the bedford frame better than the kh, I think the crown is nicer on the bedford. I don’t notice any weight difference at all.

im always hot :roll_eyes:

good vid

That was great!

I loved the crank roll wrap to 360 unispin and the fakie small spin to wheel walk.

Good work.

Nice, one that is defently one of my favourites.

It reminded me a bit of xav

Ya see, me and Kevin M were having a convo and we agreed that KH cranks weren’t so good for flatland shtuff.

Buuuut, from the looks of things, they are actually real good. Could you do us a favour and post a pic of the griptape on the cranks, colour me intrigued. I can’t learn that stuff, even double leg arounds are hard for me on the Moments.

Also, sweet vid, real nice. I really like your style, it’s weird cause it’s kinda mixed with the french style as well as few prehops (like non-french style…).

I loved the double crankroll (or the thing at 2.17). And the crank roll to 360 unispin thing too.

xxxx

awesome vid man.
those like toe side crank rolls were tight.

Chase

yeah good to know im not the only one haveing a problem with sliping. a pic would be nice

It’s the wee curved bit on the cranks yeah? Like where it’s rounded off on the side.

xxxx

It can’t be hardly as bad as cranks with a pinch bolt, leaving you with about a quarter of an inch to stand on.

Here are some pictures of my cranks, I had to put new grip tape on the rounded part first because it got torn up too badly on one side and the other side was completely missing. My griptape used to be orange but I only have really bright green now.

A point that Luke brought up when I was talking to him is that since the KH bearing holders are so wide, it gives you less room to stand on the crank because the side of the frame gets in the way.

The griptape is most necessary on the curved part of the crank.

Oh wow, that’s a huge difference when the cranks are on a different frame. I’ll have to look into a frame change.

Awesome vid! Those crankroll-wraps were sick!

Maybe I shound try griptape on my cranks… Does it help much?

Yeah, it helps a lot if you are slipping off.

What codec does this clip use?
I downloaded it and it says Quicktime cant find it on its server.
Ta
J

should be normal QT but you must have QT 7.x
here is a wmv link street/flat