[flat] This is Flatland (Jon and Spencer)

:astonished: You twos have some mad, techy flow!!!

that was awesome! good job guys

Wow… that’s all I have to say… Wow… I love flatland unicycling.

Have my children please.

thanks for the comments!

i have a Sony Handycam DCR-HC21 NTSC its a decent camera

With all the passing around of the footage some of it was lost in the mix and some was just forgotten to be put in. Heres a video of 3 tricks(and eating of a snickers bar) that never made my section. the bigspin to back roll was in the intro but i threw it in again. the unreleased clips- http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=560356 -enjoy

thanks so much enzo for editing and matt bunting for making a sick beat for the vid!

jon A

wow nice. :astonished:
did you break you white frame in half?
what kind was it?

Koxx-One Black Domina. Yes, there is a thread on it.

i just watched it and all i have to say is THAT WAS TOTALY WICKED!!!

you use the same camera I do…

awesome vids guys.
some of the best flatland i’ve ever seen anyway.

Chase

absolutly amazing…nothing else to say!

Wow guys, that was a great vid. Thanks for sharing. I love how you can tell how different each of your climates are. Great NEW tricks!

Neither link works for me. The UTV one only does audio. I really want to watch this so could you pretty please upload it to Youtube as soon as you can?

Cheers

Mad cuz.

Here’s the youtube link

AhAh !

No kick in Flat !

Nice vid guys.

-Hugo-

Pause it at 4:10, and that would make a sweet avy spencer.

Great riding. I wish I was as good as you. But then I wouldn’t have anymore sense of accomplishment, cause you can already do it all :P. I know you are a flatlander, but have you ever thought about hitting a set? Im anxious to see you do it.

Haha, thats not true at all;) but thanks.

Jon is good at street too. I don’t only do flatland, that is just what I have been doing most lately. Stairs scare me though, I have done them a little bit but not much.

ive gotten more serious injuries from flatland type stuff than from stairs… i personally think stairs are a bit safer, contrary to popular belief. But safety is one thing and fear is another right?

Wow, this is by far my favourite flatland video ever!

The only thing I don’t like is that it features music from the Aggro Berlin label, which is famous for the commercial exploitation of hate-music (they even feature an artist for whom Neo-Nazis seem to be the target group :angry: ).
But I guess you didn’t know that. :slight_smile: