[Flat/Street] Believe

Filmed and Edited by Aaron Abercrombie.
Song- “Believe” by The Bravery

My arm was in a cast from my hand to my shoulder, but it was some good time to work more on flow than hard tricks :stuck_out_tongue:
Enjoy

-Eli

Haha, “that was wierd”… Good stuff

Was nice to see some lines of tricks and have that extra flow in them. Sucks about your arm. I love seeing what you can do when you have two of them.

Thanks, man. That fall was very awkward to begin with, and the cast made it so weird to catch myself :p. I’m out of it now. And almost have regained full motion in my arm. I got back to the hospital on the ninth of February.

wow!! man, that’s sick!
i envy you so much, not for tricks,cause you never loose your desires of riding!! keep it up!! :slight_smile:

That was nice! My favorite tricks were the fulloutflip and 1:07 (fullvarialspin?). The whole thing was put together nicely and very flowy.

1:07 (fullvarialspin?)

Full varial flip

Sick video man! Hope your arm heals alright. I broke my left arm a while back and getting motion back was weird.

Fakie fullout backflip was nice :smiley: also were you doing late flips during that last line at the end :thinking: I couldn’t quite tell.

And you did that all with an arm cast? :astonished: nice work!

@Julia: Thanks :slight_smile: 1:07 was a fullvarialflip.

@Uninorcal: Thanks, the last line was lateflip, blind 180 lateflip, fakie lateflip, fakie 180 lateflip, 360(ish) lateflip.:slight_smile:

@toniruckshloss:Thanks, man. I’m addicted :smiley:

Thanks again :stuck_out_tongue:

really nice loved the fullvarialflip but i always thought it wasn’t you just too many hair :smiley:

you are good man keep it up !!!

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Ludwig, I got my haircut yesterday. There’s not much left now :wink:

thats so awesome .

that’s how i know you;)

did you thought about one handed out fifth?

I could get one, but I was too scared to commit. I have both arms now though :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d better make sure that the doctor that put your arm in that thing doesn’t see this.

Shoot man. Thats some incredible riding with just one arm nice job!!! Nice Video.

Thanks a lot everyone :slight_smile:

edit: I’ll probably have a two-armed video out in a few weeks time :wink:

dude Eli. Sick stuff. congrats about your arm being mostly fixed now. can’t wait for the next two armed video. post a link on facebook when you get that done I’ll see it sooner haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, man :slight_smile:

Sure thing, I’ll post it on facebook when it’s all done :wink: