[Flat] Pedro Tejada - TAPE

I really liked that it was all b+w. I think b+w can look really good when it’s used properly. Nicely done. I liked the range in tricks as well - sort of a mix between flat and street tricks. It’s made me want to learn crank rolls. I haven’t learnt any flat tricks yet, but I think the time has come for me to try something different!

How do you view it on Facebook, do you need to be Friends?

Very nice video Pedro. I liked the editing, the reverse body varial to inside roll, and the combo ending at around 4:12. Pretty spiffy.

:slight_smile:

Nice combos and skills. Your style is really good, but the hops kind of destroyed the “flow”. It’s like in the olympics: they grade difficulty and execution. I never see hops in bike flatland, and to me, flatland is all about aesthetic flow. Hops just kill that.

Again really good, awesome editing, nice music.
Peace.

Hello!

Again, Thanks for all the coments!

Isaac, yeah this videos didn’t had many street stuff, but the next one will have :wink:

UnicycleJuggler, to see videos in facebook you need to be my friend! I posted here cause many members are friends in there. Fell free to add me! (Pedro Tejada)

Dani, the flow definitely need some improvment. I’m already working on it, but when the combos get bigger is pretty hard to keep the balance without hopping after the trick! There’s still a long way…

Again, thanks for all the comments and tips!

wow man that was amazing, really nicely put togther and awesome flat and trey flips

Displaying 21 - 30 out of 92 results for: pedro tejada

I’m finding it a little difficult to find you on Facebook due to there being rather a lot of people with your name! What does your profile picture look like?

Camera… ( cant almost see his face) (Flash)

Sweet. Nice moves at the end.

Sweet! :sunglasses:

Nice one Pedro, you’ve come along way since I met you with Muzzle in Denmark :wink:

I was worried you were going to get hit by a car that whole video haha :wink:

Keep it up dude.

sick

Nice stuff. I’m not sure what you mean about not the best edit or riding cause I thought both were really well done. Loved the music choice.