[flat/freestyle/street] Spencer and Jon

kinda, unless you count, the kickflip and flips in between rolls.

Well there was jon doing a kickflip and spencer doing an outsideroll flip :astonished:
Really loved the video.

Lol, The great minds of team chill think alike :sunglasses:

Tha vid was crazy. I liked the cross roll thingey and koosh koosh is cool for flat combos. I wish you would have showed the out five from gliding without the flash tho (or maybe it was the slow comp im playing it on)

excellent flat video, the street bits were awesome too.

i like this video :slight_smile:

i like all the new combos…piint ;p

Wow. That was literally amazing. Blew my mind :stuck_out_tongue:
edit: Your style is just so great.

:astonished: that was better than Yo-J!

:wink:

That was so sexy. I need to go watch it again.

That was awesome! Best flat riding i’ve ever seen!

• 1!!

totally downloaded this and watched it a bunch more times :smiley: so so awesome, would of been good if all the clips were with that amazing camera though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the comments everyone :slight_smile:

Haha yeah, I think I do it too much but its fun and so good for mixing with other stuff.

I agree, next time I’ll only use my nice camera and maybe pay more attention to lighting :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone notice the aliens yet?

haha awesome :slight_smile: your nice camera is REALLY nice Lighting is hard though, especially when there are clouds :roll_eyes:

Some awesome tricks and skills, well done !! That rocked :slight_smile:

I really loved it…sick. spencer is one of my favorite flatlander out there.

Just a question: what tyre is he using (or, in case you’ll reply me directly, what tyre are you using?)

Awesome vid, can’t say all the tricks I liked, they were a lot (in just 2 minutes!)

It’s a Maxxis Grifter, I have the 2.1" version. It’s really cool, it has a kevlar bead and it’s really light.
and thanks :slight_smile:

Some really good riding :open_mouth:
i liked that 540 out of ww and i still love Jon style.

Congrats

Jon was a little sketchy in this one :stuck_out_tongue: I still watch his demo vid every now n then.

are those the little green things on the ground in a couple of the parts or am I just imagining something?

Nah, you’re imagining it. The aliens I’m talking about are in a space ship. It is quick and subtle so I would be surprised if anyone could find it. If you know where it is though you can’t miss it :slight_smile: