[flat/freestyle/street] Spencer and Jon

Some new stuff and some old stuff.

UTV:
Watch
Download

Vimeo

That was so hawt!!! This is my favorite flat/freestyle video of all time. That was just awesome riding. So tight! Nice job guys. :smiley:

Insane glide to 540 unispin. Your the first to do that right?

Tight vid guys. Spencer, you’re into bmx flatland too now? Ill.

Jon, that hop up the 6 and the handrail were both insane.

Spencer, my favorite of yours had to be that crank idle-3spin-crank idle. That looked like it must’ve took a while.

Everything else I loved too. lol.

Awesome vid.

Oooh very nice! Spencer’s style is so unique, crank idles are awesome. Jon has mad hops and sick back roll coasts. Nice video guys.

Yeah probably. As far as I know I was the first to 1spin and 3spin down too, unless some freestyle rider did it before (which is likely).

It was only a 1spin between the crank idles, and I stole it from Ryan Woessner :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not really into bmx flatland, I just like to mess around with it when I want a break from unicycling. I love watching other people do it though :slight_smile:

720??? : D

Maybe for the next video :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve never done a 720 but that shouldn’t matter much. I also have never done an out5spin from pedals, only from gliding haha.

gad dang that was the sickest flat ever … ever

very nice

Spencer you’ve inspired me to work harder on varial rolls. I’ve been so close for too long, and for that, I thank you. :wink: I’m not stopping tomorrow untill I get one.

Awwwesome!!

Everything was so awesome. You’ve got such a clear camera!

Absolutely loved it,

-Isaac

that was freaking amazing! loved the 1 foot WW - 360 - WW and the SW WW 360 SW WW and well everything was totally amazing really :slight_smile: 6 set up was mammoth jon :sunglasses:

Wooooow! Completely loved it! You have such great style Spencer, close to no hops, which is truly awesome!

Spencer is like the only rider to me who do stuff on his unicycle that I could watch 30x and still dont understand.

+1

Haha, I totally agree with you, Mikael.

-Isaac

nice :D:D
the glide to 540 unispin was awesome :astonished: :astonished:

I love this video.
the best video for a long time :slight_smile:

• buchi

cool to see a new video of you guys!

seems like crank idle is one of your favourite tricks, spencer?
well done on that 6 set! best trick of spencer was for me the one at 0:50.

am i right that there was no flip in the video?

great video! (also loved the music)

+1

I liked the hidden ‘Kris Holm Evolution of Balance’ on the side walk from 1:55 to 2:02

That was amazing:D

Hey . It’s a very nice video. I liked it very much.
Jon and you are so good. You have a nice style. :slight_smile:
I saw that you were wearing a nice Unistyle shirt :smiley: haha
KH for ever.

bye