[flat] flipman (Slovenian flat vid)

I don’t think this has been posted yet. Pretty good riding with really cool filming and editing.

this one was fully groovy, riding, editing and filming. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

wow :astonished: thanks for posting it spencer

the filming was so great and also the editing fit perfect together :roll_eyes:

Beautiful.

Only thing i didn’t like was the music. But I have a feeling it was a selfmade track, if so, really well done.

+1

Wow, I really like this.

The filming and editing was very cool but i didn’t like his style very much

Émile, stop commenting ffs! :stuck_out_tongue:
awesome vid, added to my favorites.
i want a camera like this :frowning:

I don’t know…

It was pretty good, but I sort of felt like it was over-edited, if you know what I mean. It’s like whoever edited it tried way to hard to make it have epic editing, so it ended up looking a little phony and somewhat cliche.

But that’s just my opinion.

I think it was awesome

Yeah I agree. If the riding was better maybe the editting and filming would have fit a little more.

I think they didnt used a BIG camera… Only a DOF Adapter…

I believe you know what Im talking about, but for those who don’t: DOF = Depht of View. The DOF adapter is an adapter that allows you to use 35mm lenses on your camcoder. Some are very expensivem in the 1000 Dolars rangem but there are some cheap ones ou there. Mine was 200US. Remember that the lenses are also expensive and you must work with “light” lensesm EF 1.2 to 1.8 usually. Give a try on Vimeo and you’ll understand what it does. It gives a better film looking BUT FOUSNG IS HARD, especially on the cheap ones, cause the image on your cam will be upside down.

About the video: AWESOME RIDING, FILMING and EDITING

In the comments it says they used a Canon 5d mark ii.

Yea, the filmer says he’s a photographer who makes occasional videos. That’s an DSLR that can do video too right?

the filming was awesome :slight_smile:

Nice edditing on the video!

Yah. I wish I had one of those!

really nice work, some solid riding as well. Good overall vid