Flat Battles EUC09 part 3

Finaly i make also the first 4 Battles online to show you how Adrien, Krisz, Elliot and Loic qualify for the final battles. The Qualifications will need some time cause they are on tape and Jim have them to edit a great video from them.

All that Video footage i make online is a production of a utv / sinco cooperation!
Thanks to Jim, Mo, and Lutz for doing all that work together with me.

Here are the rest of the battles:

Url: Adrien vs Bence
Video: download

Url: Luc vs Loic

Url: Krisz vs David

Url: Greg vs Elliot

Adrien vs Bence: Bence didn’t do many super hard combos (his last one was nice) while Adrien landed crazy combos.
What happened to Adrien’s hand before last trick? Fifthdouble was great!

Luc vs Loic:Luc only did flips and spins; his fifthback was nice, but Loic did nice rolls and flip tricks just as good.
Loic’s rolling 9spin was sweeeet!

Krisz vs David:Krisz was more consistant. David did nice spins on wheels though.
Can David land 810? Or were those 720 attempts?

Greg vs Elliot:Greg really only did long boring flat combos. His backroll at 2:03 was nice though. Elliot did harder tricks but not as long as combos.
What was Greg’s last trick? Looked like a sidways coast? Elliot’s seatwrap on wheel still is amazing.

I felt bad for elliot when everyone started laughing. Still an awesome trick though.

Bence did it great, clen and with super flow.

Don’t feel bad. Elliot probably laughed too :p:p

So pro, landing it on the third attempt :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

elliots last trick was the best i ever seen

elliot last trick is amazing!!! :astonished: :astonished:

Haha did Adrien do a revflip in there? :stuck_out_tongue:

Krisz vs David:Krisz was more consistant. David did nice spins on wheels though.
Can David land 810? Or were those 720 attempts?

I tested 810 spin :slight_smile:

did you ever land one?

I landed one or two times… ( 2:07 )

It looked like david didn´t put any effort in what he did. To me the only effort he did was to look as cool as possible when falling, jumping and walking away from a failure.

:d

yeah i saw him do a couple in the competition maybe one in the finals