Flaming Unicycling Jump

We had a some fun after flaming puck hockey at NAUCC and lit Phil’s unicycle on fire as he jumped over a local. It was a good time: http://vimeo.com/1320443

I got some pictures, those will come later.

haha that looks brilliant, seems like something id like to try sometime! do you just throw lampoil or something similar over the wheel and light it?

Did you burn off all of your leg hair doing that ??
Man 1 thing know is that I’ll never do that without shin guard (just to protect my skin)

awesome :smiley: :smiley: :astonished: That lookes really fun :slight_smile:

hot:D

I have to admit, that was pretty sick looking.

That looks awesome! Did it hurt the tire in any way?

:sunglasses: cool :sunglasses:

Mmm, the smell of burning rubber! :astonished: That was cool…I mean hot!:stuck_out_tongue:

Ouch with the burning but awesome with the flames! :sunglasses: silly silly people!:smiley:

That was sick, didnt it hurt the tyre?

Knowing Phil, I’m actually very surprised he didn’t set his shorts on fire or have some kind of painful accident or something.

Congratulations, Phil.

oh it was so fun… i think i might do all my trials flaming frome now on :stuck_out_tongue:

and no… the tire was fine… we did have to stop after a while though because the rim got really hot and the tire got super stiff from the heat. we where worried of a combination tire melting/exploding accident so we finally stopped…

but not before getting some sick photos

That pic is just amazing.

Is there a high res version of that? Could you send that to me?
My email: virus42(at)gmx.de

Thanks a lot Brian :slight_smile:

That one is a nice background.

thedan.com used to have a video (maybe still does?) of Flaming Puck Hockey that finished with a rider (Jacinto, from Universe 2?) settng his tire on fire and then pulling a sweet 360 with the uni on fire :smiley:

Found it! http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=85165&g2_GALLERYSID=2f50d0af7536c6e06316d1c81d307531

I think a flaming wheel is just a natural progression of the game. :slight_smile: