Fix a brake to my Torker

I posted this elsewhere, but i think it was in the wrong spot…
Hey all, I’m trying to find a way to fix a handbrake on my torker DX. Its pretty rugged and all, but I wanna be able to do some more hills with it, and since my knee’s have been giving me a problem lately, I thought about a handbrake. But theres no hole or anything to which to mount one. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Is this a Torker 24 or 20. The 24 has brake bosses for Magura brakes and I think the 20 might as well but I’m not totally sure.

24, ill try to put a pic up soon. I don’t see anything for any brakes on it. Mounting a handle wouldn’t be too hard, but putting the brake itself on, that is what is proving difficult.

24, ill try to put a pic up soon. I don’t see anything for any brakes on it. Mounting a handle wouldn’t be too hard, but putting the brake itself on, that is what is proving difficult. I read somewhere that you can attach something to the frame to put the brake on without drilling or anything. Any help is appreciated.

what year is it?
the 06’s and later have brake mounts for maguras.

Brason trail mount

Did you ever find a compatable brake? I just sstarted looking for one for my hubby and his uni. Through looking around the net as well as going to the local bike shop they suggested Magura, Brason trail mount HS33, I don’t know if it will fit and the cost of it is around $250, more then i wanted to spend. Please let me know if you have any other info.:o