first post in a while

check out diabolofosho.co.uk and click on the 3 film in the diabolo section of filmage.
I admit in the summer i was riding a hell of a lot better then but i was only really used to break up the diabolo sections and i had not riden trials or a uni in ages.so watch it tell me what ya think.
Ben

Hi Ben! 'Tis good to see you’re still riding. I liked the wallride next to the river in that video, it looks rather hairy… did you have any “uh-oh, I’m about to get wet!” moments?

Phil

i did not notice i got that close until i saw the video.There is a really good bail that did not get shown which kinda sucks but i will try and get it posted some day some day! i know where the muni stuff is now but i have not got my muni here at the mo grr!
Ben

This saturday was the first time I’ve actually ridden my muni since BMW in September (!!!). Since then I’ve only used the 29er; getting on the muni was really strange, it was slow and the cranks seemed three times longer than they needed to be… but then I found probably the best descent I’ve ever ridden and it all came back!

Really steep, loads of rocks and roots but on fairly soft ground so the penalty for failure was pretty low. Bouncing and sliding down to the bottom of the hill, then some singletrack zig-zagging through a stream a few times. Truly excellent stuff.

Smith’s Combe, in the Quantock Hills… I am definitely going there again.

Phil