Finished The Movie

Me and gpickett00 (george) just finished our movie.

some of u have seen part of it but we added more and finished it

off nicely.

ENJOY!!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95

FROM YOUR UNICYCLE PALS : BRYAN AND GEORGE

i guess its ok…since we have only ridden for 2 weeks

whats new about the movie?

its a minute longer

Im sorry but i cant actaully be bothere to download 31mb!! make is smaller. im on cable and its going to take a bit so the 56k’ers are going to miss out on any movies.

Trev

took me about a minute… not bad at all for 2 weeks. Keep it up.

I am quite happy with large downloads, 32M will take me about 8 Mins… But I must say I am impressed at how small Trev gets his clips.

//\

trevor how do i get it small?

Very nice, guys. It’s good to see that you’re really into your narrow ledge riding. I was very impressed.

Andrew

Thanks alot everyone next time i will format it into divx so it is

smaller for all the 56kers.

THANKS FOR VIEWING OUR MOVIE IT JUST MAKES US WANT TO

GET BETTER!

Windows Media compresses very well. WM 9 does better than the previous versions, but they all do pretty good. WM 9 and DivX 5 are pretty much equal as far as quality and size goes.

The big trick is to shrink the resolution of the video. Your video is at 640x480. Cut it down to 320x240 and you’ll get a much smaller file. The 320x240 version will look almost as good as the 640x480 version but will be 1/4 the size.

Also pay attention to the audio. Make sure the audio is compressed. If you’re trying for small file size then something like 64 kbps mono will get you a smaller video than using 128 kbps (or higher) stereo.

thanks

My favourite files are Wmv files because the Divx just mess’s this computer up :slight_smile: Bad things about wmv some people cant play it but some people dont have Divx so even’s it out.

Trev

you were riding for 2 weeks a week ago, but still your good for only riding for 3 weeks!

when did i say i was riding for 2 weeks a week ago? i started on february 22 and bryan started on february 23.

ok fine than… 2 weeks and 3 quaters

I’m bitter at DivX it screwed my plug-ins I had to re-install my all of medias but they are ok now as John Childs told me “It’s amazing how many software problems can be fixed by reinstalling.”. I phileo you John Childs. Thanks for the word toddw9.

the final GG was the best part. GEE GEE indeed, i like what i saw.