Finger uni's

I’ve heard about and seen these new products called finger unicycles. They look awesome and i really want one. I’ve searched all through google but i can’t find one for sale. Do you know where i can find some?

Similar to those finger board things?

UDC used to sell plastic unicycle key rings. The unicycle part was about the right size to “ride” with your fingers. Not sure I’d call them “awesome” but quite fun for a minute or two.

EDIT: They still have them listed. Here they are


Yeah. I think they’re called techdecks.