Finally Made one!

dude Jerrick, next time I go to washington you simply must guide me to those pallets:)

Good vid. I always figured you for a seat-out rider.

Nope, always seat-in. Surprizingly I can get some really good height that way.

I am thinking of raising my seat about an inch though, just for more leg room while one-footed WW. =p

I take it the vid was extensively edited, or are you so good you only fell once the entire day? :wink:

Honestly, I got no video of me wrecking. I had some funny bails of me getting stuck behind a bench and couldnt move, but Zach, who was recording, stopped the camera right before I got stuck.

Whoa dude, that’s so hardcore! I wish I could be as anti-authority and rebellious as you!!! There aren’t enough people out there trying to make unicyclists look like assholes…I think I should try too!! Teach me how to be a jackass!!!

Good job on the video, Jerrick. The only problem was that it was kinda repetitive…it was pallets. And pallets. Personally, when you said you were making a video, I was looking forward to seeing some of your street riding.

Good job though.

-Alex

I know this one wasnt much. My next one will be a lot better.

This one was made in a day of riding just going to different places and throwing together what I got on film. More of a experiment. So I learned a lot from this one.

Next vid will be a lot better. =p

Nice movie Jerrick.
PS: what’s that song?

PM

Song was from Stratovarious. Title was Infinity.

During the process of making all the clips into one file, it got kinda skippy towards the end cause I was loading other applets and that slowed down WMM.

Gotta remember to not multi-task when making movies.

oh no i feel so offended, how will i ever go on living in this pain.
actually i think this guy makes unicyclist look like jackasses more than me

Hey Jerrick, nice video, a bit long but it didn’t get boring so that was good. You had some nice gaps in, I’d like to see more of those. About raising your seat, it’s a good idea, makes tricks like wheelwalk, one footing etc much easier and I havn’t seen it affect my hops at all, my rolling hops seem to come easier and my sidehop is still about 70 seat in, so thats definitely a good idea. Looking forward to your spring video!

Cheers,

Dustin

Thanks. :smiley:

The spring video is gonna be great, im already planning out areas to ride and lines to do. Its gonna have a lot of variations too, trials, street, freestyle, hopefully some muni shots.

Im gonna raise my seat just by an inch today. Thats should make freestyle stuff feel a lot better.