Finally Got My Pics Of My Unicycle Trailer

[ATTACH]The trailer I used is normally for a Bicylce.
I modifiered the holding into the middle and used the original shaft on my seat-post.
Due to the fact that we need more shaft rotation to dismount, I cut the pole ( with 2cm freespace between the cut), fixed it back together with an rubber hose.
The important thing is that the constraction from the trailer until the shaft at the seat-post has to be as rigid as possible, otherwise it will flex all the time[/ATTACH]

Hi Ubernerd,

The trailer I used is normally for a Bicylce.
I modifired the holding into the middle and used the original shaft on my seat-post.
Due to the fact that we need more shaft rotation to dismount, I cut the pole ( with 2cm freespace between the cut), fixed it back together with a rubber hose.
The important thing is that the constraction from the trailer until the shaft at the seat-post has to be as rigid as possible, otherwise it will flex all the time.

Hi Mono,
this is somewhat off-topic, but could you describe the attachment of your handlebars to the seatpost? I haven’t seen one like that.
thanks,
LanceB

Hallo Lance,

I was using a water hose-clamp on which a nut is already weld on.
Then, with a threaded rod I fixed the original coupling from my trailer “Carryfreedom” to the seat-post

on the picture below you’ll see the original coupling …
or see the web-side of the trailer

image.jpg