Filming On Long Island with Brian Mackenzie.

Sounds great, the more riders the more fun!! I’m sure we will be in the trails and breaking at the house so it won’t be a problem…See you then…

OK - unless downpour rain is predicted, and maybe even then, I’m coming to this event. Finally! :astonished: :o :smiley:

Also - I’ll be driving out from Manhattan (me, wife and kids will be down for the weekend). If anyone wants a ride out to the 'Gisland, they can meet me at 8:15 AM at 104th & Riverside or so.

PM me or call my cell: 518-229-2320.

postin from my psp! hopefully still goin

Thats awesome, postin’ from a PSP!!!

I am not sure if I can go to this. My winter break doesn’t start until the end of December, so I will see if I don’t have too much school work, and if I can get a ride.
It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Hope I can make it.

if i go there friday can i stay at someones house friday night, and whose house can i stay at?
also, i would love to bring my muni and my coker, so it would be nice if i could get a ride up there from someone. im in philly, and would pay for gas and such.

I would help out, but I’m in a studio apt with a new landlady upstairs. If you make your way to queens I can give you and your uni’s a ride. It’s real easy to get to me. PM me and I’ll help with travel routes.

A place to stay

[B]

[/B]

Nick,
We would love to see you. My house if full but maybe someone else who is coming would have room.

Or

If you could get towards queens early in the morning Saturday we can arrange to pick you up from mass transit and drop you back off to go home.
Frank(Hell On Wheel) once took mass transit from Virginia. For you it shouldn’t be that bad of a ride.

Contact Shibumi for some other travel ideas, he is very good with the transit network.

We hope you can make it.

Adam and Renie

so shibumi, do you know what i should take? also, i gather from this that so far i dont have a place to stay? i dont need a bed, i am fine with sleeping on any floor. getting picked up sounds good.

Current List Of Riders

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Shibumi(Jeff)
Brian Mackenzie
Joes Burgess
Brian Maw
Jeff Prosa
Dan Lee
Adam Lee
Steve Yo
Gregg Vivolo & Kids
Amos Weinberg
Ivan(baby Ivan)
Robert Sanson
Taylor Sanson
Adam Cohen(Just One Wheel)

A great group of riders.

Adam

It looks like Adam Lee wont be able to make it. I will still be coming though and i am really looking foward to it.

im coming. just wish i could come friday night and stay somewhere. i think im coming in the morning. thanks much shibumi for the travel itinerary.

It will be great to have you!

Thanks for your help Shibumi!

Dudes (and dudettes?)

I’m stoked for this! See you Saturday AM!

I’ll be there :sunglasses:

~Taylor~

sounds like a great list!

can’t wait to see/meet everyone.

just a reminder that the weekend continues with the NYUC meeting sunday afternoon…

this is my last chance on the computer before I see all you folks.

i will have my cell with me 519.520.1548

adam, I’ll be the guy with the largest red beard getting off the plane :slight_smile:

Heh, I’m going to be in Queens on saturday, but I can’t go to the right I don’t think. I’m helping someone move. I will see though…

Need a place to sleep Friday night

Nick,
Call me.
I have an open space for friday night at my house.
(516)702-9807.

Adam

rockin out! now i have to figure out how to get there tonight, before like midnight. Shibumi, can i just use those directions tonight instead of tomorrow morning? also, if i am getting there tonight, how would i get to your house adam? would i be picked up? call me today after 2 at 610 304 0602.

Hey Nick,

Here is where I got that info. You could go the same route, but it’s different times. Most likely quicker than the weekend. Here is the Link to the NJ Transit Itinerary page.