Filming On Long Island with Brian Mackenzie.

Join us on the Long Island Green Belt on Saturday December 4th at 9:00 am and be a part of Brian Mackenzie’s upcoming AWESOME video.
We will be filming in various locations that day (to be announced). Starting at 9:00am on the Green Belt. If you don’t have a car and are traveling by train or buss please let us know so we can make travel arrangements throughout the day.

As always my wife Renie will prepare the Bagels, Fruit, Coffee, Tea, Juice, Soda, Water, Etc and will have it waiting for everyone attending at 8:30am.

Plainview, N.Y. 11803
Time: 9:00am
Phone: (516) 702-9807
E-Mail: cohen (at) justonewheel (dot) com
Please let us know if you have any questions.

If you want to ride with a great group of unicyclist and be part of a great movie please let us know so Brian can get a general idea of the number of riders attending for filming.

Adam

Wish I could but N.Y. seems a lil too far away from So Cal…

Incorrect Date

Original Post:
Join us on the Long Island Green Belt on Saturday December 4th at 9:00 am and be a part of Brian Mackenzie’s upcoming AWESOME video.

Sorry, The correct date is Saturday, December 3rd.

Adam

i will try to make it but i dont know if i can

Right on Adam, thanks for having me!

PS…anything ‘unicycle-people-hanging-out-sort-of-dealy’ going on friday/sat night while I’m on Long Island?

(watching the days footage over beers is always a good time :wink: )

[B]Right on Adam, thanks for having me!

PS…anything ‘unicycle-people-hanging-out-sort-of-dealy’ going on friday/sat night while I’m on Long Island?

(watching the days footage over beers is always a good time :wink: [/B]

Sure, we will have any “unicycle-people” interested in joining us for some yummy home cooked italian food and video replay at our house on saturday night after filming…and we won’t forget the beer!!

Thanx for the invite, Im in Brooklyn, so it’s not a problem getting out to Plainview.
Ill have to be honest with you though, Im still a beginner on the “wheel”…I hope it’s not a problem :wink:

Ivan

i will be there. brian, ive got a surprise for you, ive been practicing…
i may need a place to stay if its a multi-day event. it would also be nice and i will pay someone to bring me up there.

people of all skill levels are more than welcome!!

a suprise? i’m looking forward to it!! :slight_smile:

Looks good

That day looks good for me, Sounds like fun.

I can’t wait for this ride. It should really be fun with Brian coming out to film amd just meeting new faces from the forum. There is also plenty of time for everyone to cancel whatever they have to do that day and come out to ride these great trails.

See you there.

Right on Jeff! Say, what do you guys think the weather wilol be like…any chance of snow do you think? (I will be able to come back after winter if the shots don’t work out due to inclement weatehr)

Since when does someone from Ontario think that snow is anything but normal?:wink:

How much have you had this summer?

in southern ontario, we might not have it until jan (most likely bymid-late dec)

i just figured perhaps by the water or something…and I don’t need to travel to get the snow shots i’m hoping for!

You coming out Brian?

I don’t think it will snow that heavy until January. Could be a light dusting by then, but we usually don’t get hit till after xmas. Either way…we ride!! :sunglasses:

REMINDER, It’s Time To Make A Movie.

Who’s coming for an action packed day of fun and filming?

Let me know if you will be staying for an incredible diner as well as some night filming.
We will be watching the days footage on big screen during diner.

Please let us know if you have any questions or are taking mass transit and need to be picked up from a nearby station.

Regards,

Adam

Me and Joel Burgess would love to come to your par-tay! (thanks for hosting all this!!)

Me and Adam will be there, do you want us to bring anything, food, drinks, ect?

Everyone needs THREE things

DanLee Me and Adam will be there, do you want us to bring anything, food, drinks, ect?

Yes!
1-You
2-Your Unicycle
3-And an appetite for fun!!!:smiley:

Adam

I’ve got Saturday, December 3rd marked on my calendar and thus far there are no conflicts. I hope it stays that way because I’m looking forward to spending the day unicycling and some fine Long Island hospitality. It will also be nice to have Renie riding with us instead of just running after us with her camera. GO RENIE!

I’m thinking it may be a good idea to bring my family along. Daniel and Brian can do some riding with us and Matthew and Joseph can hang with my wife in the trails or back at the house or both. If that’s O.K. with you. It will make for a nice family outing.