Feeler: Online Unicycle Video Compition?

I could try to make a video. I think categories would be good, like freestyle, street, trials, Muni. Have a set competition date and maybe set up asome polls afterwards, with a voting time limit, then see which is most popular.

just set up a pole for each catagory

i would do it

would this be for money or bragging rights?

Here’s a site that does the same thing only with pics.
http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/
Click on the top pictures icon.

It also gives the host of the contest the power of having someone decide which videos are actually the best ones according to the criteria he sets. If you make it a peoples’ choice award, like American Idol or so many other TV show things, you get a popularity contest, not a result that says which is the best video. Most of the people voting will not even know what the videos are supposed to be judged on. But that’s up to the host.

BTW, when setting categories, don’t make the mistake most creators of polls do here. Be sure to have a category that fits “everything else.” Or maybe better, don’t create categories until all videos have been collected. Then if you only get one Freestyle vid, for example, no need to create a separate category for it. You could end up with a Street & Trials category, and a Everything Else category or something like that.