February NUTS??

im afraid projekts MCR dont, its a fairly small park so they dont allow them in.
shame theres only three, surly there usually more interest?

Trains I can catch arrive at 9:31 and 10:31. Could we meet at the main entrance to the train station at about 10:30 instead of 10?

Also will we definately be allowed into the skatepark on unicycles? If people travelled to manchester to find out we’re not allowed in it would’nt be good.

Well, when i spoke to them on wednesday they were up for letting unicycles in, maybe if you email them? or send them a myspace message?

yeah we can meet up for 10.30, i might still come at 10 and just ride around out front of the station. Should be a good day, im sure even without the skatepark we will find a lot to ride.

Sounds good. Iv’e emailed the people who run the park to check that will allow unicycles in on the day we’re going. I’ll send you a private message with my mobile number on it.

hey guys,
thanks for the PM PK,

Actually, there is a hockey tournament on the 23rd in Manchester LINK and thats where ill be…

Joe,

Hockey is good fun but I’ll be going to the skatepark for the day.

I emailed the guy at the skatepark and he said that unicycles are allowed in and that the park is open on saturdays 12pm-6pm.

Thats good news, i cant wait for this, should be ace. Im still working on getting more people to attend. i might bring a skateboard along aswell for a laugh, just to mess around on in the skatepark.

Nice one. I can skateboard a bit. I can drop in on smallish quater pipes. Should be fun.

I went offroad unicycling with a guy today. He’s never been on a skatepark before but I’m sure he’ll learn. He said that he’d come along too. That makes 4 of us so far.

okay thats great, im sure i will be able to get dale to come if he comes on msn soon. yeah i used to skate quite a bit, the biggest ramp i have dropped in on was 10foot but i havnt rode for about a year. I can do a few tricks and stuff aswell. It will be a good day, will my metal pedals mess up the park if i grind on them? because they still have the studs in them and i cant get most of them out.

10ft. Thats huge. The biggest ramp I ever dropped into was about 6ft.

Your pedals shouldn’t mess stuff up if all the blocks are edged with metal. Iv’e never really been that good at grinding on stuff.

yeah it pretty big i wanted to try the 13ft vert at a skatepark near me, but i never got the balls up to do it :(. Ok cool, cant wait for this its going to be so good.

Ive spoken to dale and it looks like he will be able to come aswell so that makes 5 people coming with a few people maybe coming.

That sounds great. I rang a couple of my mates who skateboard and they said that they might come.

Woop sounds like a good day. Im debating weather to bring my new camera, as i can take videos on it to, but its abit bulky to be carrying around.

And most the grind surfaces at projekts are metal edged.

Cant wait to see you all and have a good ride, should be ace.
Mind if we stop at aldi at around 1.00 too? im sorry but im addicted to the place, cheap foreign food at cheap forgein prices, what more could you ask for?

Haha yeah we can stop at aldi, as long as it isnt like a mile away cos i hate riding far on my 20" haha oj. I love the big cherry bakewells they make in packs of two haha totally ace. Yeah i will probably bring my camera, it isnt very good though its only 3.2megapixel so its crap really but takes fairly decent vids so i will probably bring it. Woop woop cant wait for next saturday! but until then i have tonnes of coursework to do :(.

it is quite far, but theres nothing like riding down market street on a unicycle weaving through the people.

its the one time ive been faster than a skateboarder a bike and someone running on my unicycle.

XD

haha sounds like fun, im up for a good trip to aldi then, depends what everyonelse wants to do i suppose. Im looking forward to this, cant wait until next saturday.

Aldi sounds good for a cheap lunch. It’s going to be so good on saturday. It will be the first time Iv’e ever met up with other trials unicyclists. I’m really looking forward to it.

Yesterday round the back of a sports club me and my mates who skate found 18 smooth topped palletes. It was absolutely immense. I’ll be making my third video mainly out of stuff that was filmed yesterday.

Cool, in fact id really appreciate it if someone could bring along a camera, Its about a year since i started unicycling, so i might re-learn unispins and get a video sorted.

Just wondering, what level are the people who are coming?

i can grind, used to be able to unispin, ride one footed , and can jump about a foot high onto stuff.