Favorite Telnet client

Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?

Yevgeniy

Re: Favorite Telnet client

PuTTY - does telnet and SSH for free

“Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy” <webmaster@animationlibrary.com> wrote in message
news:a5qlba$63f$1@www.darklock.com
> Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?
>
> Yevgeniy
>
>

Re: Favorite Telnet client

On Saturday 02 March 2002 08:49 am, Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote:

> Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?

I use telnet and ssh for telnet and ssh :slight_smile:


John R. Marshall - Web Developer

JRM Studios - http://www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network - http://www.hotrodding.net

Re: Favorite Telnet client

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 8:49:41 -0500, Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote
(in message <a5qlba$63f$1@www.darklock.com>):

> Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?

NiftyTelnet 1.1 SSH r3
Then again I am using a Macintosh. :wink:


Scott Singletary

Scott’s Buttons- http://www.sesraw.com/
Custom made pin back or magnet back buttons for all occasions.
We specialize in buttons with your pictures on them.

Re: Favorite Telnet client

Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote:
>
> Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?

I’m using SecureCRT by VanDyke.


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://ArticleCity.com
http://ZenSearch.com http://BannerBuild.com
http://RegisterGuy.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://FreeMailWeb.com

Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html

Re: Favorite Telnet client

Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote:
>
> Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?

Netterm (SecureNetterm)

Re: Favorite Telnet client

Another vote for Putty.

-Sean

“Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy” <webmaster@animationlibrary.com> wrote in message
news:a5qlba$63f$1@www.darklock.com
> Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?
>
> Yevgeniy
>
>

Re: Favorite Telnet client

Thanks, but I need a windows one

Yevgeniy
“Scott Singletary” <Buttons@sesraw.com> wrote in message
news:01HW.B8A6D4670002E9210CCED3F0@news.webdiscuss.com
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 8:49:41 -0500, Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote
> (in message <a5qlba$63f$1@www.darklock.com>):
>
> > Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?
>
> NiftyTelnet 1.1 SSH r3
> Then again I am using a Macintosh. :wink:
>
>
> –
> Scott Singletary
>
> Scott’s Buttons- http://www.sesraw.com/
> Custom made pin back or magnet back buttons for all occasions.
> We specialize in buttons with your pictures on them.
>
>

Re: Favorite Telnet client

Looks nice, downloading

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3C816BD6.1B50B1CA@icthus.net
> Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy wrote:
> >
> > Quick poll: What is your favority telnet/shell software?
>
>
> I’m using SecureCRT by VanDyke.
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net
> ------------------------------------------------------
> http://CGI-City.net http://ArticleCity.com
> http://ZenSearch.com http://BannerBuild.com
> http://RegisterGuy.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://FreeMailWeb.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html
> ------------------------------------------------------