Favorite riding weather?

35-60 F

When it’s cold it pretty much has to be dry…
Really, I’ve never seen it snow when it was cold…well, maybe a few times when it was sorta cold but that was more shaved ice than snow.

I quite like it over here because there are few days when doing normal things become impossible, Its nice to hear that you freezz regualy though. :slight_smile:

I like riding at about 32-70 deegrees but I will ride almost all days above my prefrance. Also brefrably breezy and sunny, with leaves on the ground(I like the sound they make when you run them over).

Pigs

I like it when its30-45 degrees. When you get hot you just remove layers!!!

I like cool, dry days for riding… A light mist is nice for keeping cool, but sunny is nice because it looks good on the vids and generally makes me feel more energetic for some reason. Therefore spring is the best time to ride!

agreed- when it’s not raining spring is awesome. i’ve had some really good riding days in spring. they talk about april showers, but we can’t predict the flurry of showers with that much accuracy anymore.:frowning:

45-65 F, Dry, and Sunny

Also 70 F, right before it rains (or if it begins in a drizzle, before it gets too wet and rains hard), only problem with this is you don’t have mush time.

light drizzle to a downpour as long as there is no lightning

i like riding in the cold a swell cuz i cant remove layers as my man tittys would bounce me to death

try a sports bra, you might be able to ride more and not blame it on the weather.

thats perfect for me. I love it and I feel so fresh and ready to do anything =D

Cool, maybe slightly sunny with no wind. Or at night. I hate riding when it’s too hot but it takes a while to warm up when it’s cold.

O BTW I hate any water on the ground, makes wheel walking etc. very hard.