falls

anyone got good pictures of them falling? heres min, its of me after i tried to jump all four stairs at once.

Ouch! I sure hope that’s one of those ‘Jagur style’ helmets.

that does look painful!

I dont have too many pics of me falling off, but here is one of my dad.

and at the bottom of this page, there are a few of me skidding in the show.

I look forward to see pics of you falling off… how about videos? Ive got a bit on my camcorder. I might try and find it, then get it onto my PC.

Joe,

no, that's a kevin mcmullin style helmet

ooouch! any blood?

I’ve got some. :slight_smile:

Andrew

oooh that face plant still makes me cringe!! ahhh

-grant

A better photo of the faceplant…

faceplant.jpg

That face plant was a thing i knew he had done last Summer.

Lol, you don’t expect in a frame by frame walk through of how to jump a gap, for the last one to be Andrew lying on the ground, but it does help to motivate you to follow the instructions and not let the wheel slip out from infront of you : )

Andrew

bump

I like this thread…

That made me laugh. :slight_smile:

broken bones!

howdy all!

i came off last nite trying to freemount with my left foot and go backwards straight off, no wee pedal forwards first. managed to spring myself through the air backwards, lasnded on wrist, bent it back, broke ulna (the bigger bone of the two in your arm)

I had my wristguards on too! that was money well spent eh?

check the foto!

me in my cast.jpg

Here’s “How not to mount your 6’ from a regular uni.” This was from a show I did around 1990 or so…

fossbadmount.jpg

hey. i didnt know i had a reputation for not wearing a helmet. i wear a helmet sometimes. the one with the british flag on top. i know its going to come back to haunt me that i dont always wear it. but for anything i consider huge, then i always wear it. itll be with me when im filming with dan heaton for sure, so with the encouragment of the other riders im sure it will be on for his video. anyways, have a good day!
Kevin

Yet another reason Andrew is my hero. Also, John Foss performin at birthday parties eh? Mine’s Friday John! Come on over!

actually its a slayer baseball hat… i should invest in a helmet.

heres me crashing. its very steep. you can see the end of ladder that i dropped off of at the very top.

i slid about 5 more feet after this shot. on a muddy day its an absolute mud slide.

outtake-still-slip_and_slide.jpg

heres me crashing. its very steep. you can see the end of ladder that i dropped off of at the very top.

i slid about 5 more feet after this shot. on a muddy day its an absolute mud slide.

outtake-still-slip_and_slide.jpg