Fall Semester '07

This video is a compilation of all the footage I captured during the Fall '07 semester at school. Don’t expect too much out of the riding…as we are all very mediocre :). I put a few comedy bits in that ought to keep your attention though.

This is also my first video using Final Cut Pro, but I think it’s pretty good considering I didn’t know what I was doing.

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNu0c875rwU

-Jason

Nice. The editting was really good, did you like using FCP? I just got Final Cut Express and Im finding it really complicated. I have the hang of it though, and I’ve editted a bit on it but not a whole video yet.

Nice job! I liked it!

Neat. A little more riding would have been nice but I still enjoyed it.
How long have you been riding?

Sweet video, the quality and editing was great. The white flashing was maybe overused a bit but that seems to be a trend now anyhow.

Even with the “mediocre” riding that was still fun to watch.

People, its time to ditch youtube and move to www.vimeo.com, the quality - both audio and visual is so much better.

Thanks man. At first I was completely lost, but with a little guidance from a friend, google, and the manual I figured it out pretty quickly. It suprisingly only took me a few sittings to finish this video…Overall, it’s one hell of a lot better than iMovie.

Thanks! I’m glad.

Thanks. I’ve been riding for about 1 3/4 years now.

Thanks Brian. I’ll upload it to vimeo tomorrow.

really nice!! good editing and riding

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Here’s the video on ‘vimeo’ : http://www.vimeo.com/689388

I forgot to ask, what camera do you have? The quality is great, and I think it looks different from your older vids… Did you get a new one recently?

I have a Canon Elura 100. It’s the same one I’ve used in my other videos, but the improvement in quality is from Final Cut Pro I think. The slowmotion and compressed video look a lot better in FCP than they did in iMovie.

It’s not a high-end camera, but you can’t beat it for the price.

nice. liked the editing and all. creative beggining.