Evolution of Balance Award

Ha Ha. Do you know how hard it was to avoid adding a requirement to the award that the group had to take me along??

So many trips, so little time…

K.

I’m sure the lucky recipients’ll send you a post card.

Want to come on my Mongolia tour?

Will pm you about that.

K

No fair bribing.

KH, we’d offer to take you on the cross-Panama trip, but no whining if you get a bot-fly.

signature

The print copy of the application requires a “signature of witness”. Does it matter, who the witness is?

Deadline is already up.

KH -
Do we need to get the hard-copy sigs and stuff in to you before you make your decision?

Taking Kris Along!

There will not abe any post offices to send post cards from where our group has proposed to ride! Kris would be welcome to join us it would be an honor riding with him!

Unicorn

Hey,

Don’t worry about sending any paperwork. It makes no difference except for the one that’s picked in the end.

There are some awesome applications and it is really difficult to choose. Thanks to all of you who submitted.

By the way I just got back this morning from a really fun road ride along the southern tip of the coastline of Taiwan, near Kenting National Park. It’s a gorgeous hilly coastline with coral reefs offshore, sea stacks, and beautiful warm ocean water. Awesome!

Kris

Apparently there’s some sick climbing amongst those stacks, right? Did you do any?

No one’s posted here for a while.

People must have their fingers crossed too tightly to type.

Fingers Crossed.

Yes Mr. Boogiejuise, Wea ctually do have our fingers crossed. I would also have my legs crossed but then I would not be able to ride! Should be hearing from Kris tomorrow! It is going to be interesting!

Unicorn

The suspense in killing me! It’s 5:40pm here. It’s been a long day.

hahaha … feel ya brother! World Time Zones suck at times like this!

I rekon … Uni world …Uni Wheel… Uni time zone! it just makes sense :slight_smile:

mmm second thoughts on when times zones dont suck… on newyears when you are racing the clock to different times zones experiancing news years over and over again :slight_smile:

its 8:20 in Vancouver, Kris is sure keeping us in suspense!

Yep. KH, we’re pretty much dying out here on the internets.

Edit: ntappin - you pretty much gave me a heart attack when I saw this thread had been bumped. I thought we’d finally know.

APRIL FOOLS! The whole thing was a joke.

Oh man, that would be terrible. I didn’t even enter and I’m really excited to see who has won. I bet he had too difficult of a time and chose more than one.

hahaha … LOL @ Brian O’s April fools joke!!!

Hey, it’s only 6:30 in the morning here!

Here’s the award announcement:

Cheers,

Kris