Etiquette

Etiquette

Who said that gallantry was dead?

From a perusal of these forums and contemplating the whimsical musings of several authors I have concluded the following:

That had many of them been born in a previous era then I would suggest that they would have been admirably suited to a horseman’s role the far-off days of knights on white chargers rescuing damsels in distress.

I am touched to the core by their code of honour.

They go deep into woods upon their steeds and should they accidentally suffer a dismount then they would sooner fall upon their swords than to so much as touch anything made of wood - let alone a tree. This self-discipline is impressive.

In contrast (with a necessary reversal of roles), Sir Lancelot would never have cut the custard on a unicycle. Too flaky.

I presume that there is some Holy Grail that they are seeking in their endeavours.
Some divine insight that only the spiritually pure can hope to attain. (One wheel, one hope, one faith?)
I wish them well. Their example is an inspiration to us all.

Alas, for the present I remain

a humble tree-hugger.

Let me assure you that this particular damsel has been rescued by many a tree whilst unicycling in dis-dress. And lamp posts, bus stops and give way signs have frequently come to my aid.

Nao

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhh

I have been outpunned! My super powers have been overcome…

I, I, I …

Ca
n

t

f
     i

g

h

t

i

t

Oh not at all Mike. You still fly highest in this punorama. Your recent canard’ly still quacks me up. There has been no reducktion in your powers.

Nao