ELSBET 2011 (Downhill, Slopestyle, Street)

Yo.

Last weekend was the ELSBET, which is a downhill convention. It took place in Vaduz, a very new city with a lot of good street spots as well.
There also was the first ever Slope-style competition.
Gregor from swiss and me planned to do this video, so for the first only the UTV link is available.
Url:: http://unicycle.tv/video/1277-Elsbet2010

If you have any problems with loading the video or anything else, you should be able to download it here:
Video:: http://deluxe.unicycle.tv/1277.elsbet2010.mov

I hope you like it, comments appreciated.

Cheers Raphi:)

thanks so much for making this movie guys! it turned out really fantastic! a perfect movie from a perfect muni meeting!

Non of the links work for me… i can watch the first minute on utv but without sund :frowning:
So please upload to youtube or vimeo :slight_smile:

Yea, im downloading, cause there’s no sound on utv

Sick riding, editing, camerawork, etc. I love this video! :smiley:

Excellent video!

:roll_eyes:

That was really sick, I loved the shots in the flatland bit where the camera moved from person to person.

Love it!

That was one of the best unicycle videos I have ever seen!

The camera work and editing was amazing, and the riding was fantastic!

That was so good! I really enjoyed it :slight_smile:

At the end, I was like, man Jakob Spera should be doing that… And then I realized it really was him :stuck_out_tongue:

That was frickin awesome.

Really nice camera work :smiley: A bit long but good! :wink:

That was an incredible video! The filming was very creative, I loved the parts where you went from one person to another! I really liked how there were so many different styles and riders all in the same video, it made the video really great from start to finish!

boah ey ich kann das nirgendwo anschaun bei utv gibts kein sound bei youtube ist es nicht verfügbar und der eine link da geht gar nix^^.

That was great! Loved the beginning where it showed people’s faces. That’s really nice to see sometimes. Also, I liked the transition between different parts of the video because it didn’t feel like a different section, just part of the video. Oh and the video didn’t seem long at at all because it flowed so well.

I also had technical issues and ended up downloading the entire movie, which felt like downloading the entire Internet! (some 45 min) :astonished:

However this was absolutely worthwhile doing. The quality of the vid and the camera work are impressive. I guess a tremendous amout of effort went into this. Thank you for this! :slight_smile:

What I enjoyed most was the team spirit, which came across by getting a bunch of indiviualists to do some kind of choreography, which seems like having been a lot of fun for all of you.

:thinking:

Another good point was the length of the movie. Otherwise it would have left me shouting “encore!” at my PC! :smiley:

thanks to all, i’m glad you like it :slight_smile:
yeah, there was a lot of work behind it. If i wanted i could have made a 15-20minute long video, because we had sooo much footage (80GB). I took me 5 hours to sort out good and not so good clips. :roll_eyes:

I think this is the best uni vid made in ages. Great shots, good riding, and a nice soundtrack too. The Elsbet event looks like a lot of fun. I hope it stays a regular event into the future- I’d like to come over and check it out one day!
Mark

Well done! I’m glad I can see some of the good street riding that I would have missed otherwise.
Maybe if there’s that much footage you could also make an even longer version too? I’d watch it:-).