… und jetzt muß ich auf Änglich schreiben, als mein Deutsch viel zu schreklich ist:
A meeting for unicyclists (basketball teams, uni clubs, individuals) to come and ride together,
featuring basketball games, trials in the woods, juggling and other forms of fun.
This event is organized by unicycling club Haut-les-Mains (http://www.multimania.com/mono/).
In Ris-Orangis, 20 km South of Paris, at the CAES, located next to the train station.
Registration and Accomodation
On-site registration fee is 12 euros. This includes two breakfasts and the Saturday night show.
Early registration (before April 1st) is 10 euros only !
Teams are required to register before April 1st for the basketball tournament.
Meals (Saturday and Sunday lunches, Saturday diner) : 3 euros each.
Accommodation is provided at no expense with extremely basic comfort; please bring your sleeping bags. Those coming by car can reach cheap hotels located in the vicinity.
Agenda is subject to change !
- Friday, 18.00: registration opening – with tea party.
- Saturday morning: French Unicycling Federation kick-off meeting. For those not interested, free
unicycling or juggling, workshops.
- Saturday afternoon: Basketball tournament.
- Saturday night: show.
- Sunday morning: Muni trials in the woods.
- Sunday afternoon: basketball semi-final, trial, basketball final game.
- Sunday evening: open stage.
Basketball is to be played according to the IUF rules. Harmeless pedals required.
Games will be outdoors if the weather permits, indoors otherwise.
Basketball teams may recruit on-site.
Other attractions :
- Two warmed halls continuously opened (one overnight) for free unicycling and juggling (non-marking soles or tyres not required)
- Beginners and advanced Unicycling Workshops
- Agility course
- Unicycling video show
- Snacks and drinks
For information and/or registration, please :
- check http://membres.lycos.fr/mono/tournoi/ (in French only, English coming soon)
- mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com