Eiffel Tower climbing // world record attempt by Yoggi

I’m guessing it’s because it was not part of the normal database stuff. Perhaps you could ask Andy to add it if it’s within his control.

I consider it perfectly legitimate for Yoggi to list himself as world champion if he wins his age group. Upon further inspection, such as if a reporter asks for details, it’s also important for him to be honest as well. The press won’t care and will pass on the “world champion” part happily. It’s just important that they don’t get any details wrong. Having world champions in multiple age groups improves riders’ ability to get publicity for themselves, and for the sport in general.

I wish Yoggi great luck in his attempt on the Eiffel Tower steps! Jacquie and I went there after Unicon last summer, and I walked down the steps from the “second floor” level (three floors in all; each one very tall!). Which section will Yoggi use for his record attempt? Yes, I’m also curious to know any existing records. I remember reading in the 1973 Unicycle Book (Jack Wiley) about a guy riding down the Eiffel Tower steps, but never heard any further information about that one. It’s a great spot to do a record, especially if the attention can be used for a good cause.

Has he done it yet? It says 20th November on the Koxx-one site

Yeah, I’m surprised it’s not mentioned anywhere on Unicyclist.com or Koxx-One.com.

Yoggi broke the record by jumping 670 stairs in 22 minutes and 23 seconds. Congrats! Article will be uploaded on EenWiel.nl soon!

Cheers,

Dustin

Any video of this?

I wonder if he jumped two or one stair at a time?

I’m wondering if he did it in the nude. :smiley:

i was wondering that too!

lol very probably… and why are his cranks so short? or did his pedal bend or sommit? it must be angled or sommit.

and that tshirt is hardcore…

wow 670!? thats amazing if he can do it. I should work on my fitness. my best is going up like 20:p

his cranks look like 110s? I think it just looks short because of the angle he’s holding it at

WOW!
That’s 2.004 seconds/stair!!

can u show me that vid