East Coast Muni Weekend

I might also be up for this, from the looks of it I am free that day.

haha, yeah change that to the 23rd.

I don’t think I can then. Most likely I can’t. :frowning:

Lets do the time warp again. Yeah 10/23 This very Sunday.

Nov 5th works fine for me.
Frank- call me and we can work out sleeping details/ transportation, etc. once some eople are coming. And theres 3+ guys at my school who unicycle and I don’t think they have tried muni, but they’ll come

If anyone in the VA/DC/NC area wants to ride, PLEASE call me at 804-282-1712

I could probably get there by 1:00PM. Is that too late?

1 is fine with me, I will probably arrive a little earlier and ride phil’s giraffe/coker if he lets me =]

uhhh I wish I could come…

damn biology

biological reasons you cant come?

Let’s do an afternoon ride. Can Trip and or John make it?

Do you want to do the full monty (all the way over the mountain) or an abridged version. Probably wouldn’t finish till 6 or 7. The house on the mountain will be vacant so we can shower up and chill a bit before travel.

Biology as in the sciene class that I have a report due next week… and I haven’t started.

Start Today (gorilla biscuits)

And I have a book report…

Oh well, I’ll ride with the NoVA crowd sometime

There’s a Belle Isle in Michigan too…although my uncle said not to go there without a gun.

uni pa will be there (i hope) we would need to sleep over to if thats ok

what time and where i would kinda like to see if i could come.

My mom will prolly let no more than 4 people sleep at my house…

we don’t have much room anyway

The official thread for the Belle Isle Ride has been moved here.

Shadowuni - It would be awesome if you and any other SWAT folks could make it.

Would any one ever consider coming down to florida for a unicycle event? :thinking: There is 5 street riders here. Or maybe Georgia ( over a long school break would be best or summer), Unicycle. com is located there maybe they could help out with prizes. They could all so advertise it, it would all so help them in selling more unicycles, unicycle equipment etc. because people might break there cranks or something and unicycle.com could help the out.:smiley: