DX...eh

i love my dx i just want to get some new crankes and i want a new seat one with a handle

whats wrong with the cranks.

and unless they gave you a different seat the DX comes with a handle
:thinking:

They murder ankles. That evil little knob that sticks out is nice and sharp and just rips the flesh right off. I hate em.

Cranks that have a flat profile at the bolt (like the new KH cranks) would be so much nicer. You’d still bonk your ankles every now and then, but at least you wouldn’t skin the h3ll out of them.

ya they do hert my anckels and I just dount like them :thinking: and no the seat doesnt have a handle

no handle? did you buy yer dx used?
are you positive that it IS the DX… the dx deffenitly comes with a handle… although the seat isnt great anyway

hmm not shour then man i got it form my lbs the rim sayes dx32 (im new to unicycleing)

Post pictures.

where good shin gaurds like lizard skins. if you ride street on them where you do unispin or crank flip tricks yeah they usually can tear you up good. if you ride trials your feet don’t move usually and theirfore don’t hit.

but yeah cranks with a q-factor like profiles or onzas or have a flat profile are a lot nicer cause it is almost impossible to hit your ankle

The guards are good, but I dont think anything can beat the 661 ankle biters. They have saved my ankles hundreds of times now. Totally worth the money.

Also, I have hit my ankles from trials. Just getting my foot moved around on the pedals gets my ankles pointed inwards towards the cranks, and when I go off a pretty big drop and do a roll-out it will smack my ankles. Doesnt happen much, but it has.

there are the pic s dount no if they worcked of not :thinking:

no they dident sarry