DVD: Union

I havent seen it but now i wanna…i hope that Darren gets it soon.

Defect - Big tricks and moves.
Union - Well thought out story line.

If you want a movie that will just be fast paced tricks, get defect, if you want a unique movie, with a story, snd feeling, get Union. Youll be happy that you did. =p

BTW: Unicycle.com finally has it available:
http://www.unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1006

Edit: Be aware that the format of the DVD is PAL. So you can watch it on your computer without any issues, but if you have a DVD player that is NTSC only, you can’t view it on your TV. A lot of recent DVD players can convert from NTSC to PAL on the fly, though.
There is on region code on the DVD.

wogri

I saw the movie at my friends home (bailingmarne) and I liked it.
True, it’s not like Defect etc but in this film there are some tricks I’v never seen.
Not a bad film at all.

PM

I just ordered my copy, can’t wait to see it! I hope it inspires many more plot-driven uni movies. Perhaps a short film contest?

I just bought a copy from Tony here in NZ and I liked it a lot. I definitely like that the music isnt the same as Defect or Universe II, it is much more fitting. It is amazing to see how good you are at street/trials now Wogril. My favorite scene was the uni police chase, hah.

Good job with the movie!

-James

Sweet I just put an order in with Darren I should add that to my list of things to pick up, I have been wanting this for a while but havn’t had the chance to pick it up.

Wogri, you rock! This movie is awesome on so many levels. David Weichenberger is an amazing rider, I especially liked his muni segment. Your cinematography was well thought out and you chose compelling backdrops (I assume Vienna?) An all-around professional production, and I hope there are more to come.

Any easter eggs I should look for?

While I haven’t seen Union yet, this discussion is starting to get me interested…

It’s too bad that you went into watching the movie with the expectations that you did because this can very easily alter what you get out of it. I didn’t really like defect that much the first time because I was expecting it to be more like Universe 2, but it had a different style. Maybe you should try watching it again with a more open mind and see what happens.

I found 1 easter egg in the dvd, but I won’t spoil it for those who want to find it.