Dream Trials Uni

Just something cus im bored. If you could get a free uni with anyparts u had on it. What would the parts be on it. (what would the uni consist of) ??

2007 KH Moment MUni powdercoated orange with CF seatbase and better pedals.

Everything but the CF seat…I want that uni.

A candy red uni with fire extinguisher bottles on the side so i can could flying flying down the hills :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

But seriously…a coker size unicycle that is built for trials with a cromoly frame and magnesium pedals or something simular. Now that i like. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That is beautiful. Who owns that piece of art?

Yeah thats a beauty!!

Anyway…My plans are comming to fruition very soon once i get my new parts from Darren,

Mine consists of:
2007 Kh Frame, Seatpost, and CF Gel Seat(ooooslimy),03 KH hub.cranks,Alex Rim, Luna Tire, All painted that beautiful color Purple.

Damn that is one nice unicycle you have there trials_uni. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley:

I don’t really know what I want for my dream uni. But here is what a bunch of other people want. Your Dream Trial/street Uni

Well i dont have it right now…Im still waiting for a few parts to come in then it has to be P.Coated…But thanks anyways. This is my current Trials.

That’s a pretty good unicycle too. Mines in pieces right now because of a major fall/stack i had a few days ago. Oh and i need $$ for parts. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm…That sucks

Its all good though, Apart from the injuries. I still have my coker, Torker LX and (soon to be) 36" homemade BC. So the fun never stops. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My dream muni:

-geared hub
-light blue nimbus 2 frame
-good pedal
-super renforced seat and post
-Duro wildlife tyre with smaller tread on the larger tread

• nimbus rim
    :smiley:

I want the uni Spencer posted!
But I would want a CC on it…

That’s my dream uni ! :astonished:
I’m trying to make a slick of my TryAll sticky, but don’t know how to do that :thinking:
Does someone know how to do that on a easy way ?
tnQ :roll_eyes:

koxx streetrim tryall sticky tire shlumph hub kh frame koxx orange bud seat with cf kh base a tompson seatpost, kh rail adapter, primopro sealed pedals (or magnesium ones) and maby some bisqits too

Seat- SWallis CF base, KH street foam, DG handle, gray Fusion cover

Post- Thomson

Frame- KH 07 powdercoated my favorite color, orange

Hub/Cranks- KH Moment powdercoated purple

Pedals- Wellgo B-76

Spokes- Sapim or Wheelsmith

Rim- KH 07 powdercoated Purple

Tube- 19" trials tube from Trialsin.com

Rim Tape- Random orange rim tape

Tire- Monty Eagle Claw or Try-All

Oh yeah, Dave Stockton wheelbuild

A guy named Niles.
Here is his gallery. He has a lot more pics of the uni and vids and stuff.

that is an awesome uni. But cutting your try-all tyre must shorten its lifespan so much. I thought about it and well its a NO NO…

mind you i’m getting the 2.7" monty soon so maybe before i get it i’ll cut my tryall up :smiley: but then theres a risk of me prefering the try-all slick to the monty !

ANyways i love the orange…