[Downhill] Be Alive

This is our latest downhill video. It was filmed over the course of the last months. We put quite a lot of effort into this video so I hope you like it :slight_smile:

Very well done. Thank you

Nice video. I liked the inspirational quotes.

Great video!

Wonderful and impressive (as always).

Love it!!! I’ll be in Austria for a few days next week. I hope to find much easier tracks. This is way too hard and too scary for me. :astonished: I’m still a beginner muni rider. I guess I’ll be doing some easy bike trails.
But great video and great riding!! :slight_smile:

Awesome video! Great riding!

Love these vids of which I can gauge myself upon.
Love the Trail of Rain’ vid too!

“I can do, I can do, I can do!..nope I cant do, urh…nope not yet, i can do, nope…definitely not yet, I’ll crash and burn… almost can do!.”.:D;)

Thanks for sharing!

Loved it as always! Keep up the great work bud! We’re always looking forward to your new videos!

I just realized my comment never sent a few days ago…so I’ll try again. :slight_smile:

You two make the coolest videos! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the comments. I’m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Incredible! Amazing, inspirational videos, I just watched this and Trail of Rain, and i see there’s lots more. I know what I’ll be doing during my overtime at work this week…

I can’t play the video.
I scroll down and just see a HUGE black box and nowhere to click to play :frowning:

That was Internet Explorer. Worked fine on Google Chrome.

:smiley: Great vid!!! :smiley:

i take my hat to you guys on how you ride,i used to do downhill on 2 wheels and did large jumps and drops but find a pavement looks massive when on 1 wheel!!

I allways love your videos. Made with a lot of love and effort. Great riding, great editing, great storytelling. Truely inspirational :slight_smile:

jetzt hab ich endlich mal euer neues video gesehen…erstklassig!
ridering-kammeraführung-story echt super!
mein neid begleitet euch;)