Don't even click if your not from Illinois

I know there’s a map, but if anyone lives in Illinois and wants to ride sometime that would be spectacular. I’m about 45 minutes outside Chicago. So just let me know if you want to, or if you know of any trails nearby.

Hey Im about 45 minutes Chicago (west of it). What town are you from? (you can send me a pm if you want, or just say here)

Hey to check your Private Messages, click where the arrow is pointing to (see picture below). It will take you to your Inbox. I sent you one.

YES, please PM me

I live near Gurnee, I love to ride, Mostly Coker, Forest Preserve trails. I have not been able to find anyone else to ride with. I usually go 10-25 miles a day.

Please let me know where you live.
Thanks
bruce

Click!

What no takers for a ride?

come on guys or girls, I left my reply here and pmed everyone who replied, but no one was interested in a ride. I am sure that we could get 3, 4 or 5 people together somewhere in Lake County for a ride. PM me if interested, Please , two years riding by myself or with my daughter on a B*KE, but never ridden with another unicyclist.

b

Click #2

Don’t worry about riding with others, it will happen. I’ve been riding for 4 years and last years Kentucky Muni ride was the first and only multi-uni ride I’ve attended. If you’re up for some off-road, I can show you around Palos some weekend.

yeah, that’s sounds awesome.

the only thing I’ve gotten close to for trails is a place called “Raceway Woods” that’s nearby. It’s a hiking place with mostly mulch trails though.

I’m not from Illinois and I clicked this just because I’m a rebel. I have no regrets. I think I did the right thing. I couldn’t just sit by and have a thread title tell me what I could and couldn’t do. I’ve been to Illinois several times but am trying to let go of that connection because it cheapens the feeling of rebellion for me.

click # 4 and if I want more I will click more

hey I live in the northern suburbs and have been unicycling for a while but just learned about extreme unicycling. Have a torker DX in the mail and need some people to occasionally ride with. I have awsome off road forest preserve trails right by my house!

anyone live in Aurora, illinois? thats where waynes world took place.