Does Pirating Ever Help The Little Guy?

Rider in front of the Camera: Adam Cohen. Rider working the camera: Brian MacKenzie

Hey, great camera work Brian MacKenzie. Makes me want to go out and buy it all over again :smiley:

Thank you Cathy, your box of 20 is in the mail

That was a really cool video. Kudos!! I especially enjoyed the slalom ride. That was, to say the least, impressive!!!

51,035 views. Terrific Brian. It’s on the top of my Christmas list this year. I like the end at the expressway. How much room for error was there on that skinny?

I don’t get it… why was the comment deleted?

adam knows the guy and is forwarding text of my choosing, allowing this to be the best advertising possibility around, to be added to the video :slight_smile:

I’m glad when i told you about me having to record over my midtown tunnel entrance footage when i had the camera on my dash here: Homeland security

I’m some glad that he didn’t ask to see my other tapes and make me erase the brooklyn bridge stuff that took hours to film in 104 degree awful heat, especially hot in my 20 pound black robocop suit (that no one questioned…)

Sorry for creating another thread in JC, I quickly browsed RSU and JC but read right over this thread title. That’s more publicity anyway isn’t it? Haha :slight_smile:

Congratulations though, 70,810 and counting…

70,810 views and zero comments?

That is why I love the coker, it is so fun to lean into turns and turn sharply on it.

This vid is going to get a million views!

Comments on that video need approval to be visible.

Brian, I showed Brian O the video last night at only 90 views.

/me thinks gkmac has been lured by the dark side. Buying two tyres at once… surely that’s something that only a bicycle rider would do!

STM - Already in possession of Inner Balance, but meaning to get around to buying TWNR some time soon

he was more more than happy to change his text!

Well now its at 113,870 views and 519 comments and 714 ratings. Pretty good:)

Make that 192,216 views - wow.

haha
so we have had videos on myspace’s home page and youtube’s home page. whats next?

:stuck_out_tongue:

thats mine that was featured on myspace a while back, i wish a better one would get featured though.
hmm
the # of comments and views has decreased?
thats weird… the # of views hasn’t decreased much at all, but at one point it had over 1000 comments.

I love the presence that a large diameter wheel brings when in public. I found that while doing trials in Calgary, more people seemed to notice my 24 over the two other guys with the 20s.

Dang that makes me want a Coker.

1) So imagine the looks when i’m riding with my lady friend who has a 51" monster and my other friend (who i rarely see) 60". :astonished:
2) Let us know when you get 1 ok. :smiley: :wink: :smiley: