Does anyone use Kris Holm gloves?

Huh, interesting. I was told specifically by unicycle.com that Large was the largest size they were made in, no XL available.

I might be wrong, but I found them on Darren’s Price List on page #9.

Re: Does anyone use Kris Holm gloves?

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:10:26 -0600, “tomblackwood” wrote:

>Huh, interesting. I was told specifically by unicycle.com that Large was
>the largest size they were made in, no XL available.

Not nice.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD

i’ve been using them for two years now man. get them, they’re great =D

Talk about a blast from the past! Over 5.5 years between those last two posts.

I was using KH gloves then and still am…

I tried the KH gloves on when I bought my Nimbus but nearly tore them 'cause they’re really small. I think I tried on a size ‘large’.
I went with Hillbilly’s instead and simply love them. Warm but not hot and comfortable to wear for long periods. I haven’t hurt myself while wearing them in nearly 2 years of riding.

I’ve got a pair and I really like them. That said they really did not hold up that well. They are being held together by a whole lot of tape right now. For the price I thought they would have lasted longer.

I have a pair of the grey ones. They were a bit too small so I cut the fingers off and they work fine as fingerless wrist/plam guards. great for 36ering etc but I would like to get another pair (one size bigger) with the fingers for MUni.

I have a pair of the grey ones. They were a bit too small so I cut the fingers off and they work fine as fingerless wrist/palm guards. great for 36ering etc but I would like to get another pair (one size bigger) with the fingers for MUni.

I got a pair this summer and I really like them for Muni. They are really comfy and the gel in the hand is great when you fall on rocks:) I dont ride them in Trials, street or flatland because it makes my hands less flexible, but for Muni, they’re awesome.

I have been useing Kris’s gloves form years and love them :slight_smile:
It’s just a pain having to order from overseas :thinking:
Pete G…

No.

The KH gloves are a very soft splint on a supple long finger glove, I’d say they’re okay for some wrist support, but any of my major falls would have been bad if I wore anything less than a skate styled splint.

I mostly wear the Hillbilly long and short fingered gloves with hard nylon wrist splints that have a palm “slider”. These work great, but it appears they have gone the way of Harbinger.

My most recent find was a half glove from Triple Eight, call Hired Hands. They’re a bit thicker and hotter than the Hillbilly, so I did some creative destruturing, removing the back splint and leather holder, so they are a bit easier to tolerate and still good enough for big falls.

Wait, I just checked and YES! the Hillbilly is back in town, now available in black, short and long finger, only at MBS!! https://www.hillbillyprotection.com/

I called up MBS and they are the official distributor for Hillbilly protective gear :slight_smile: