Do we have enough "OUT the game"s yet?

I have a game section in my forum, we could post all of the games on my site. Here is the link:
http://unitips.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

Has my vote for a games section…

I just skip over all the “Out The Games” and look at all the other theards I want to read…

I use to play OTG trials Beg/Inter until it started getting stuff that wasn’t beg or inter…

So games section for THE WIN!!!

Another vote for a games section, I don’t play them but I have no problem with them being on page 1. It just might make it easier for people who do.

+1 for games and video competiton section!

Could someone contact the admins and make them read this thread? There are pretty many who want that section. It would help both players and non-players.
So anybody know how to get contact with admins?

I’m pretty sure Gilby reads everything… We shall see!

As is demonstrated EVERY DAY, users can’t handle the existing number of subforums.

Even if this site only had RSU and JC, I’d bet good money that people would still get lost, confused, etc. and end up posting in the wrong forum.

Adding another subforum won’t fix anything in the long term… it’ll just give users more “wrong forums” in which to post.

Flame me all you like, but if you do, you’ll have to send me candy 6 months down the road when we get OUT threads in RSU and “WAT UNI SHUD I GET?” threads in “games”.

I agree and disagree with that. We would have more lost people. But there are going to be wrong postings anyway, and there are usually more of us that know how to use the forums than don’t… so eh.

The people learn with time , there is not to do with the lost people , ALL of us onde day was a lost people in one place , so we have to respect and say where is the right place to post! , A game section would be a good one ! :smiley:

Putting a description in all the sections would solve this problem :slight_smile:

Someone (you?) should have the power to move threads between subforums. Lots of forums do this and it seems to work quite well - although I think yelling at people gets the point across better!

Thank you for illustrating my point.

There are descriptions for each subforum.

People don’t like to read. I think they just come here for pictures, videos, and posting “+1”.

+1

Beat me to it.

+1