Define Tricks

I am new to uni (9 months) and want to try some better tricks. So far I can 360 unispin and I’m working on crankflips.
Anyway, What I’d like to know is the base tricks that are within other tricks if you get my meaning?

Could someone define what a sex change is for starters please?

I think this page will help you. I don’t think it has been updated in a (long) while, so it may not include all the tricks people do nowadays. :slight_smile:

Exactly what I wanted but could not find. Thank you, Unigurd :slight_smile:

I didn’t know there was a Street Skill level! I wonder if there’s one for Trials:p

EDIT: I’m level 4 I think:)

I’m glad it helped. :slight_smile:

I don’t think there’s trials levels, so why not make one yourself and upload it? :smiley:

I would probably need help of the other Trials riders here, but it could be nice:)

Trials one would be awsome.

I would help but I wouldnt be any good after level 1. :roll_eyes:

There is a trials levels that I have seen, it was in one of the editions of Uni magazine. I cant remember which one it was though.

I read it somewhere on the net about trials levels. It only classified them as beginners, intermediate and expert though.

The trials levels i saw went up to like 8 i think. It seemed pretty legit but i dont ride trials so i couldnt tell you how a real trials rider would feel about it.

I also think we need to make an update on unicycle tricks definitions. There arent even like sej flips or any rolling tricks. There are a lot of things to be added… I would do it but my knowledge of tricks is very limited.

hint, hint.

A recent list of street tricks and what they are made up of:

http://www.monotreal.ca/fr/ressources-a-media/faqs/2-lexiques-a-tutoriels/9-lexique-guide-des-figures

Thats only partially what they are made of. That is a list of tricks that have been done i believe. When it comes to flip tricks and spins and what not it can be pretty self explanatory, but it would be nice if they could be defined… Now the flat stuff on the other hand. I know what most of it is, otherwise it would be useless. But i dont know everything, whats an xroll? I dont know, and from that I cant figure it out… That is why definitions are nice…
So Hugo, maybe you could update that?