Defect or UNiVERSE 2

Hey all,
I was wanting to get either Defect, or UNiVERSE 2! But im not sure which one to get, i will eventually get them both, but i want to get the better one at first for more inspiration!

Im getting them thru UDC Aus, they r quite pricy, so im not gonna get them both at the same time. So could somebody please give me a few reviews on both movies and which one is the better out of the two.

Thanx:)

Defect is longer, and has better tricks in it.

that’s right rupert, order defect!

Ive never seen defect but I have seen universe 2. from what I hear defect is much better than any other unicycling movie. But universe 2 is pretty sweet.

My opinion only: Universe 2 has more muni type riding, Defect has more street stuff. Both are amazing so you can’t go wrong.

Imho Defect is the one you should order first.
Universe 2 is awesome too but Defect goes way beyond that. It´s the one film that gives me more motivation to go riding every time I watch it.

I agree. Both awesome. Defect first.

yeah,not much Muni in Defect…the U2 DVD also has the bonus movie “rough terrian unicycling” on it, thats a major piece of muni history and about 30 minutes long. the unicycle,com add its pretty funny too.

if you are going to get both eventually, I would get universe 2 first. the tricks in defect make lots of the tricks in U2 seem dated.

either one would be a great first dvd, so it would be better for your second one to be even better, methinks.

have you looked at www.municycle.com.au? his prices include shipping in aus

i like U2 better than defect,because im a muni rider and in defect there isn’t much muni at all. In U2 theres alot of sweet Muni and trials and streeet.

ok sweet, thanx for all the info:) im a trials/street rider more than muni, so i will get defect first!
i just ordered it thru UDCA, so it should come pretty soon, cant wait :smiley:

thanx once agen for all the info

You wont be sorry Defect the sweetest movie yet