debunking hoaxes

In case you guys get some forwards with some of this crap in it:
http://www.snopes.com/info/rumors.htm


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/ http://JackAssMail.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> In case you guys get some forwards with some of this crap in it:
> http://www.snopes.com/info/rumors.htm

According to that site, some of those stories are true.


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
http://FreeMailWeb.com

      Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
          <a href="http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html">http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html</a>

yep. some are, some aren’t.


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/ http://JackAssMail.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3BA9AB4B.E474B4BA@icthus.net
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > In case you guys get some forwards with some of this crap in it:
> > http://www.snopes.com/info/rumors.htm
>
>
> According to that site, some of those stories are true.
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

> http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
> http://FreeMailWeb.com

> Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> yep. some are, some aren’t.

A great debunker of hoaxes and quackery is Dr. James Randi:
http://www.randi.org/


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
http://FreeMailWeb.com

      Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
          <a href="http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html">http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html</a>

thanks! that’s a great site


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/ http://DomainJunkies.com/
http://EmailSources.com/ http://SellYourLogo.com/ http://JackAssMail.com

Free Color Business Cards http://www.linkcounter.com/go.php?linkid=153264

“Peter N. Go” <peter@icthus.net> wrote in message
news:3BA9B345.5A5028B0@icthus.net
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > yep. some are, some aren’t.
>
>
> A great debunker of hoaxes and quackery is Dr. James Randi:
> http://www.randi.org/
>
> –
> Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

> http://CGI-City.net http://BannerBuild.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
> http://NewsCuts.com http://RegisterGuy.com http://ZenSearch.com
> http://FreeMailWeb.com

> Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
> http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html