DayNight sponsor request

What the hell. One year, only one year, honestly? You’ve learned to ride a unicycle, and 540 uni spin in one year?

Ridiculous. Incredulous.

The music killed me. Never, ever, use anything from bubble gum rap.

Marcus got rolling 5spins in his one year vid.

It all comes down th what you ride in that year.SkierAlex also got 5spins in under a year

Yup, around 8 or 9 months I think :slight_smile:

But seriously, 5 spins in a year isn’t that impressive. I actually found them easy to learn once I could 3spin easily. There are some way more difficult tricks in this vid like the sex change double, treflip and 180 lateflip. That’s awesome for one year.

I did my first 540 unispin efter lik 8-9 too, but it took long time for me to do them 10 % of the tries, now i have switched teknik, i´m holding the seat backwards and doing them rolling or stillstanding to land seat in and grab the handle like a bigger 360 unispin, hope to get fifthflip soon with my practising, now i success in like 90% of the tries :slight_smile:

i be lovin it
i be i be lovin it!

i really liked the music and the riding was poppin :sunglasses:

I liked it. Next time you jump onto that orange box, gap onto that rail and grind it!

Keep improving and start taking it bigger.

Nice repitware of tricks and decent video. Your just a little sketchy and the lighting and some of the editing wasn’t that great.

I don´t like to be sketchy, it´s more important to do the tricks floating with flow, but in this movie i needed to have as many tricks i could didn´t care if the were sketchy then :wink: But i can share your opinion on some tricks… :wink: