damage caused on unicycles

I have broken many things, but notably would be 5 picnic benches, and some huge pedal marks, pretty much everywhere.

i actually broke the same picnic table twice! (i broke, they replaced, i broke) ooops!

-Ryan

All,

I damaged something while walking my unicycle. I ride from the car to the front of work each day (its maybe a football field or a little less) just because I can. I was in a hurry coming out of the elevator door on my floor and my pedal slammed into a perfect, giant, shiny pot holder complete with a gorgeous growing plant. After impact there were horrible dings in the shiny surface and I had just been walking.

Hmmph. Ok not so exciting, but there you go.

Lewis

THe most embarrasing yet least shameful is when you scratch the bumper of some idiotic car parked across the sidewalk. Those add 5 minutes to a tight commute time every day for me. I have also chipped the paint on an old concrete ledge at the local playground, and also put a few pedal marks in the picnic bench. That’s about it. Also a few tire tracks. I’m more concerned about the safety of bystanders when I’m doing trials. I do trials in the same playground where 3 and 4 year olds play, and I’m careful enough that even some parents notice. My rule of thumb is don’t jump with anyone within 10 feet of you. This seems to slow my crank grabs and such, but rather a slow crank grab, then an injured child:). My experience.

Re: damage caused on unicycles

gerblefranklin <gerblefranklin.u8lz8@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:
>
> THe most embarrasing yet least shameful is when you scratch the bumper
> of some idiotic car parked across the sidewalk. Those add 5 minutes to a
> tight commute time every day for me. I have also chipped the paint on an

Down the street I live there are always loads of cars parked on the
pavement. SOmeone in a wheel chair or with a child in a buggy would
never get through.

I keep hoping that I’ll scratch one with my unicycle, but it’s never
happened.

Nick Grey

A picnic table and a box type thing that I cracked the plywood on the top pritty bad.