Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

Here’s my uni, with my new KH frame:) I got it a week ago but I always forgot to post it here. It’s gonna look way better once I get a new hub and put my yellow rim on it:)

Specs:
-KH street seat with CF base
-KH bent 2009 forged seatpost
-KH 2010 longneck frame
-KH 2007 moment hub(striped so it looks like Ti;))
-Tensile cranks(they are bent, I’ll ride them until they break)
-KH 2007 rim
-Monty 2.7 old school tire(need a new tire soon)
-Welgo MG-4 pedals(soon to get Echo TR :sunglasses: )

I think it’s the pic but your frame looks bent along with your seatpost.
I also think I have the same Monty tire but are the old school ones bad? Whats better about the new ones?

well I have a K1 uni and a KH too so here are my specs of the uni I will upload soon:
white try-all tire
new try-all reinforced street rim
KH moment hub
KH longneck 09 or 10
KH 2010 forged seatpost
KH or impact saddle
tensil cranks or sometimes K1 light cranks
K1 white seat clamp
welgo pedals (tell you the type later)

It’s only the picture, but my seatpost is bent. I’ll try to put a 350mm long seatpost in my frame to see if my frame might be bent too, I dont think so…

I’ve never tried a Monty Eagle Claw so I cant tell the difference between my ols school monty and the MEC. The old school monty is just not grippy, wears really fast and really not Pinch flat resisitant IMO. It grips well on skinnies though.

Really cause I fall off wooden skinnies with it. do you think the try-all tire is better? just wondering cause I have one and I wanted to know if I should use it or not instead.
Also isn’t the MEC 2.6 and not 2.7?

You have a MEC, I have the old school Monty. The MEC is 2.6 and the Old school monty is 2.7(it’s HUGE!!!). I’ve never ridden th MEC so I can’t compare it. Also, I used to ride a Try-all for a while but I didn’t liked it. Look in the Trials tire thread, there’s all what you need to know about the Try-all:)

okay thanks but I actually have what you have not an MEC. it has no monty logo like yours and it says 2.7

When I saw you’re uni in the Koxx-one uni thread I though you had a MEC and not the Old school one. I find that it grips well on round skinnies, but appart from that, I dont like much about it:p

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s like yours. same exact tire tread.

well here’s my KH uni. new stuff:red spoke nipples, CF base, green seat clamp (tape),new fome kind of, red lace…

If that was my uni with that beautiful red coating then I would take the awful “unicycle.com” sticker off. :smiley: but that’s just my opinion!

Lol yea I tryed taking it off the other day but it would leave sticky stuff, I put it on there and plan to take it off within the next few days :smiley:
oh the specs: (if you want to know)
Seat: Carbon Fiber seat base with 08 (i think) fome with 09 KH seat cover
seat postKH 10’ (cut just below the KH logo)
seat clampK1 Blue.(Taped green)
frame KH 10’ long neck anodized red
wheel set Maxxis CC tyre
KH 09 rim with red red tape
Red spoke nipples
KH spokes
KH 08 Ti hub
KH 125mm Moments
JC trailmix pedals

How much does that bad boy weigh?

Not to sure. I’m guessing 4.5kg

I might be getting echo SL Titanium (Trials Bikes at TartyBikes - The World's Leading Online Bike Trials Shop) and a try-all light (Trials Bikes at TartyBikes - The World's Leading Online Bike Trials Shop) some time this year… to make it even lighter…:smiley:

oh my gawd. that frame is beautiful

Haha thanks…

Mt Uni:
My Set Up:
KH 07 black frame
Half a kh seat clamp
nimbus hub
kh 09 trials rim
kh moment cranks
oddy pc pedals
monty eagle claw tyre
kh rollo disks for flat every now and then
kh 09 saddle with carbon fiber seat base
kh 09 seat post
Just got my frame powder coated black :smiley: colour scheme is black and blue
will post pics soon :smiley:

Nice Boffy! Is it matt black? unicycler100 love everything about your uni execpt the ugly clamp and seat red lace :stuck_out_tongue: the wheel set and frame look so awsome though :smiley:

haha agreed xD
nah ill post pics soon as, gotta get my seat clamp blue somehow :stuck_out_tongue:
shiny :smiley:

Sweet Boffy, looking fwd to seeing pics…

Sam the lace isn’t to bad its a bit worn as its been on for a while… the seat clamp has now changed to a KH green seat clamp…

New parts: white front handle
Green KH seat clamp
White nimbus tyre

Just need to get my rim powder coated green to match seat clamp :smiley: