Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

who is stocking the 2010 frames ? i havnt seen them anywhere :thinking:

Nice it would look really good with a Ti hub.

The double pin is a single pin that goes all the way through, I asked Kris in the 2010 KH product thread. Because the first model didn’t have a pin, the second had a pin that went only half way through, now it has “Double pin” witch goes all the way through the seatpost…

BTW, Nice uni:)

I’ll get a pic up soon of it… I know for sure its one pin…

final got a pic of the seat post… its not that great but shows the pin

Custom KH Frame

This isn’t a custom Kris Holm Unicycle yet… it’s just the frame. But I thought I’d post it here as a teaser of what is to come when I’ve finished the rest of it :slight_smile:

This has been anodised green and violet, and there’s a thread started with link to more photos on rec.sport. unicycling

STM

Hi everyone,

Here is my custom KH unicycle

Specs:

• KH Schlumpf Hub
  • Stripped KH 24" frame
  • Moment 125/150mm cranks
  • Thomson Seatpost with Rail adapter
  • UDC Carbon Fibre seat base with inset allen head/flange nut fixing.
  • 08 KH drilled Rim
  • Duro Wildlife leopard 24x3 tire.
  • Fusion Freeride saddle foam.
  • Magura HS33 rim brake with home made ‘spooner’
  • Snafu pedals (could get grippier pedals but with Sam Hill 5.10 freeride shoes the grip is just right for adjusting the foot in order to change gears)
  • Stainless DT Swiss spokes

Also have another wheelset for hardcore DH with

• 07 KH ISIS hub/Moment cranks (150mm)
  • 07 KH Drilled Rim
  • dt Swiss spokes

Mark Lavis

The purple on that frame is the sexiest color i’ve ever seen.

Awesome Muni! The thing I like the most about it is the schlumpf hub I think:p apart from that is looks awesome:)

yup.

haha sik mud guard!

thanks, gotta do something with all those UDC stickers. haha.

UDC NZ has just got whole lot of new stuff in and we only got raw purl greenish coloured KH frames that look really nice, and 2010 KH seat post which are really strong…

Yea I think so too as well as some new spokes and red spoke nipples… I plan to get my frame powder coated blood red with fluro green rim and seat clamp and I think red nipples would look really nice with it…

what is the difference between kh and bedford frames? Are the bedfords made of steel or something?

KH frames are “Knee-friendly” witch is goos for Trials riders. Bedford frames are Nimbus I frames, they are Steel, and it has really high clearence. KH uses 27.2mm seatposts and Bedford uses 22.2mm seatposts. KH frames are light, not Bedford frames:p

OK I got it. Thanks for answering my question.

uni’s lookin fine emile!

That’s sick, Emile.

Haha! is that shoelaces in your hub?
btw awesome uni!!! :astonished:

Yes, as listed in hte description:

EDIT: Spot the differences!