Cruisin' in da Park II - The Lost Wheel

After gettin’ my first muni a couple of weeks ago, I thought it might be fun to do a GoPro video, so here you go!

BTW, in case you’re wondering what happened to “Cruisin’ in da Park” part one, it involved bicycling and contained a copyrighted audio track, so I can’t post it on YouTube and isn’t really appropriate for this forum.

Great video that perfectly matches the music !

Thanks, UniDreamerFR! I appreciate you noticing that! I’ve only just started tinkering around with GoPro videos in the last few months, and it’s been a lot of fun. I really like my videos to be in sync with the music, if possible. I don’t think my riding is particularly interesting to watch on its own, so I like to jazz it up a little, and if I can throw in some humor, all the better.

It was a little tough for this video. I used GoPro Studio, and it’s hard to get very precise with it, especially syncing audio and video, and on my computer, GoPro Studio crashes a lot and likes to corrupt the saved project file. Yay! I once worked on a project for two days and lost everything before figuring out that I had to backup the saved project file every few minutes. Oh well, it’s free, so what can you do?

I’d like to find some better editing software that won’t break the bank and still allow me to be creative with my editing and effects. If anyone has any ideas, I’m all ears.